No announcement yet.

how old is your daily driver ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1983, she really doesn't sound old when you say the year, but when you think about it, she's almost 30, I guess that's a little old
    Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

If it wasnt for the salt Id have nothing newer then say 1985-87 but it my 99 Regal GS for every day.

Comment

<----------------It's a 1999,
        Last edited by TC; June 9, 2011, 12:45 PM.

Comment

'65 Mercury Marauder at the moment, changing to a '68 Olds Cutlass soon.

Comment

my 89 mustang unless it cant get out of the driveway in the winter, then its an 84 cutlass that my dad used to drive
            formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
            http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

99 Silverado Z71 or 03 Lincoln LS V6 depending on the day. The Silverado gets in the teens for MpG but runs on low grade, the LS gets in the mid 20's but runs on premium so it's not much of a difference in cost.

I'd drive a 64-65 Buick Special/Skylark 4dr everyday if I could get one without trading the wife in for it.
              LOVE YOU way more than any car sweetie cakes!
              Central TEXAS Sleeper
              USAF Physicist

ROA# 9790

Comment

Daily Commuter - '01 Ford Fucus
                Tow Vehicle/Shitty Weather Comuter - '03 F150
                Wifey's Commuter/"Good Car" - '06 Freestyle
                Time Wasters...
                http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

1999 F250 SuperDuty 4x4 with a V10. I commute 9 miles round trip a day Thank God, my wallet and kidneys couldn't take any more from that thristy ruff ridin' SOB.
                  Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

depends on when you ask me...it is either the 13 year old Dodge ram or it is 45 years old Plymouth.

I drive the truck when it is not broke and the car when the truck is broke...the car is proving to be more reliable...less driver friendly...but more reliable.
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

my 64 would be my driver if work was closer to home but 130 mile a day round trip forces me to drive my 04 siverado.
                      It's a Tri-Power Inline six [email protected] in the 1/8th

Comment

1983 Chevy silverado 305/350 its the newest vehicle I own. My wife drives ( HER ) 2000 ATOYOT Avalon. :o)
                        Moonshine the official Power Tour Drink.

Comment

Any and all of my three cars have been in DD status. More often, its the '65 Impala SS cause I enjoy driving it the most. The '70 Caprice was the daily commuter the last six months while the Impala was in pieces. Its only downfall is its lack of mpg. The '73 Monte drives good and gets decent mpg, but the original AM/FM aint cutting it. If I get a CD player in it, I'd probably drive it more. I dont want to hack the mint door panels for speakers.
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

If the weather is decent (remember it's Illinois) my 92 Trofeo, if not then it's my 02 Tracker SUV which is also my tow car.
                            sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Normal dd is a '96 Mazda B2300 that nobody wanted. Father-in-law passed away a couple years ago and it was passed throught the family and somehow I ended up with it. No bitches, it was free and I've driven it for nearly two years with no problems. I still hate the little s.o.b.
                              The '55 gets driven when I can afford the gas and at about 8-10 mpg, that's not often anymore.

Comment

ive been driving 3 vehicles lately

90 S10 with 284k miles on it

99 olds 98 - 1 owner grandma car which i actually really enjoy

and the 08 stang that I dont like to drive that often, sad my S10 rides better than the bunkstang

currently looking for a 05-07 tahoe and having no real good luck on finding a good deal
                                Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
                                X