No announcement yet.

Father's Day Plans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like someone else mentioned, probably doing some yard work and then ingesting some red meat...

Comment

Hopefully we'll be here at home watching the fires burn. If not, we'll be somewhere else, wondering what the hell is going on. We're in the next chunk of land that's likely to be evacuated.
      Last edited by squirrel; June 17, 2011, 08:54 AM.
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by squirrel View Post
        Hopefully we'll be here at home watching the fires burn. If not, we'll be somewhere else, wondering what the hell is going on. We're in the next chunk of land that's likely to be evacuated.
        Well that sucks, I hope the wind changes direction for you or something!
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Annual Father's Day car show in Mission BC with the kiddies, the off to see my folks

Comment

I plan on getting drunk.Really drunk.

I mean, I was drunk when both of my kids were made, why the hell not? I'll call my dad, who will likely also be drunk, and was likely drunk when I was conceived as well.

My dad told me "Son, a man is not yet complete until he is married. Then he is finished. Every man has to grow up, get married, and have kids. Then you'll never own anything worth a damn for the rest of your life."

Sage advice. Thanks Dad! Love ya man!!
            Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

My son and daughter in law came over tonight and cooked supper (SAT.18th) for me and the wife for fathers day. Then they gave me my gift that was in a picture frame and it read HAPPY GRAND FATHERS DAY! COMING SOON IN FEB. I almost passed out this will be my first GRAND CHILD!!!!!!!!!
              Moonshine the official Power Tour Drink.

Comment

Originally posted by pro65 View Post
                My son and daughter in law came over tonight and cooked supper (SAT.18th) for me and the wife for fathers day. Then they gave me my gift that was in a picture frame and it read HAPPY GRAND FATHERS DAY! COMING SOON IN FEB. I almost passed out this will be my first GRAND CHILD!!!!!!!!!
                Congrats, Gramps!!
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Got my fathers day gift last night. My daughter told me about a Sobriety Checkpoint, so we went over to go through it, just so I could have him ask me "been drinking tonight?" and my reply was "NOT FOR THE PAST 24 YEARS" I get excited easilly, then we went through the Del Taco, and I told the speaker man that "THersh a bunch of cops outside yer store!" He said " Yeah, its a sobriety checkpoint!" So I replied "Good, they shhhhhuould get those guys off the road, I'm just stoned, and I got the munchies' My daughter couldn't stop laughing! The sound of her laughter is my gift for daddyo's day.
                  When life hands you lemons, go get a ice cream cone!

Comment

Happy Fathers day to all the BS Dads
                    Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      I plan on getting drunk.Really drunk.

My dad told me "Son, a man is not yet complete until he is married. Then he is finished. Every man has to grow up, get married, and have kids. Then you'll never own anything worth a damn for the rest of your life."

Sage advice. Thanks Dad! Love ya man!!
                      Sage advice indeed.
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I'm cookin out with the parents and my uncle who puts up with me like I'm his own lol
                        Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

My "step" daughter called me to wish me a happy Fathers Day. If nothing else good came from marrying her mother, at least I got a great girl I'm proud to call my daughter.
                          I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Greatest Fathers Day so far
                            Started with some "sleeping in" (7:30 in our house, kids are ALWAYS up by 6:00 for some reason!?) Breakfast in bed delivered with kid-made gifts from the crazy little people (5 and 9).
                            Then Church (as an added bonus, Kids were well behaved!).
                            I came home and then got some LONG overdue garage cleaning done. Not a floor sweep and putting tools away; no, no, A real post-project floor scrubbing and re-arranging.
                            Once that was complete, a nice 2 mile run, Then a trip into town to a great little Brit restaurant for a fantastic meal with some superb IPA and some Scotch Ale
                            Now back home for a Martini and a good night sleep.
                            Life is good, Very, very good!
                            Last edited by mike343sharpstick; June 19, 2011, 06:44 PM.

Comment

was able to wash two cars and the truck, and wax the cougar with help from wife and two daughters. Best part there was no argueing!!.
                              Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

I hope my dad, Bamfster, had a good fathers day

Comment

Working...
                                X