For the parents: A new book, FREE.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the parents: A new book, FREE.

It should still be free on Audible.com and Amazon.com.

It's narrated by Samuel L. Jackson.

It ain't for the kids, it's for you.

LANGUAGE WARNING

Last edited by BangShift McT; June 14, 2011, 08:56 PM.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Not funny.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
      Not funny.
      x2

Comment

I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
          Not funny.
          its not funny - IT F'N HILARIOUS
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

All you really had to do was hear the first page...

Without upsetting anybody and seeming prudish I am effing SICK of the F-word, I could not watch freaking Deadwood because of the F-word, Like counting Jack in Titanic . I don't like F-bomb comedians who rely on the F-word, it is overused just to add shock value, it is added to a friggin perfectly good movie just to get an R rating, they put it in songs on the radio and those F-ing songs get the most F#*@ airplay because of the F-word

I guess I am F'ing tired of the F-word

~gail
            Last edited by LORENSWIFE; June 15, 2011, 08:53 AM. Reason: edited to add more F-words
            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

I'm not a big F-bomb advocate, but since I have 2 kids, man I know EXACTLY where this book is coming from. Those are nights that cam make you question your decision to procreate at all.
              Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
              1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
              1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
              1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
              1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
              1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

Originally posted by BBR View Post
                I'm not a big F-bomb advocate, but since I have 2 kids, man I know EXACTLY where this book is coming from. Those are nights that cam make you question your decision to procreate at all.
                No foolin'. .

And why can't the little buggers just EAT their food? Really? I have to sit here for 2 hours and say EAT 400 times.....for exactly what reason? There are things they would rather do, they just can't EAT and be done with it so the world can continue to turn!!! AGGHH!!!

Then there are the days they eat everything they see. My kingdom for a happy predictable medium!!
                Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Preaching to the choir here Stiney - man o man some days he'll eat everything you give him - other days - NOTHING will do - and he's not talking yet so we get the strangest and LOUDEST sounds coming from this boy and have nearly no idea what he's trying to communicate to us.

I think this has a direct connection with the two bottles of cherry mash bourbon that I've consumed in the last few weeks!
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I completely understand the sentiment of this book!

And yes, there should be an eating one too - my daughter is a human garberator (seriously - she's 3 and her favorite foods are broccoli and cauliflower), but my son..... another story - if he gets one grain of rice in his mouth you can count on projectile vomiting, same with any other food he doesn't like..... needless to say he's spent plenty of evenings cleaning up puke or in his room.

Give him food he likes, and well he can eat like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                      its not funny - IT F'N HILARIOUS
                      I second that.
                      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                      X