Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NHRR - Anyone know how's hurt & how bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rebeldryver View Post
    The home page of the site. Clicking on the big Bangshift.com at the top of any page will take you there.
    Got it, thanks!

Comment

Was peewee gonna come on out here? I'm roaming the stands and haven't seen anyone but Brian and Chad.
      Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Hmmmmm......Brians new scars from NHRR .... Chads burn scars from March Meet......your bodies will be a visible history of legendary events.
        The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Sueunit....is Peewee haunting the track? Haley hasn't seen him...
          Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Be careful !!
            sigpic

Comment

BIG thanks for the coverage guys! i got to watch a couple hours of it and really enjoyed it.

Comment

Holy shit Brian....I don't know know what to say, except I have a new screen saver now.
                Originally posted by TC
                also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

damn man, just saw the pics...pretty freaking gnarly...bet that felt pleasant.
                  If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

3:15am here now....just back to the hotel after breaking down all our gear and eating some junk. Heading to the airport in 30 minutes as my plane leaves at 6am and It is a shade over an hour to get there.

Thanks for all the well wishes with my hand. It hurt as bad as it looked, even worse when I had to jam the whole deal into a vat of iodine and saline for 15 minutes. The good news? Chad filmed the whole freaking thing. The video should be hilarious and disgusting at the same time.

Stay tuned.

Brian
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

If that saline idodine solution did anything like it did when I split my palm right open, it was kinda neat looking afterwards. Mine was only 7 stitches though, five on the outside, two on the inside.
                      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Actually.....when I saw Brian's hand bandaged
                        the other night........looked like they used header wrap.
                        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Was Nurse Tonya your personal first responder? Appears she's no more scared of handing your mangled paw than of driving 250 at Bonneville. vic
                          vic NASCARland

Comment

wow man, that looks awesome. Nothing like getting scars from the things we love.

do keep up on the iodine, it'll be LOTS worse (more pain, gangrene) if you don't

and get well soon
                            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

you know in 20 years the story of what happened is going to get so inflated and twisted around its going to end up sounding like " yea i was at the drag strip with don garlits crewing on his car and we were doing a warmup and......... " yea i totally see that happening LOL
                              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Or more believable, "Whiskey and chainsaw".
                                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                                X