No announcement yet.

Considering changing my name to...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, Sally, whenever you feel guilty, get in the new car and drive it until the guilt goes away.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

the 23 mpg I am knocking down helps ease the burden of guilt too....(as opposed to 9mpg)
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Only 23 mpg? Those Mustangs are hard on gas. I would have to really beat the snot out of it and run it on E85 to get that low mileage, even mixed driving. Yeah it beats the truck and the Stang is newer than a 4th gen Bird, so you didnt do bad really.

Comment

heh..you haven't seen Joe drive
          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2 View Post
            the 23 mpg I am knocking down helps ease the burden of guilt too....(as opposed to 9mpg)
            9mpg in the ram.. WTH the brakes draging on it..
            my carb'd big block in the el camino with 4:11 gears did better than that
            Last edited by Stich496; June 22, 2011, 07:04 PM.

Comment

3:91's

35's

6" lift

pretty typical for rams with the 360's....best I could ever muster with stock tires was 14mpg. if someone tells you they got good mileage out of one of these trucks with a 5.9 they are full of shit. The 318 in the black one gets about 19 highway to...it is all stock.
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

19 on the highway is incredible for a big ugly truck

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2 View Post
                  3:91's

35's

6" lift

pretty typical for rams with the 360's....best I could ever muster with stock tires was 14mpg. if someone tells you they got good mileage out of one of these trucks with a 5.9 they are full of shit. The 318 in the black one gets about 19 highway to...it is all stock.
                  Seconded. I had a '01 360 Quad Cab 2wd and could barely get that thing to push 12 mpg...maybe 18 hwy with a good downhill grade.
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

My '08 F250 2WD extended cab is having a stellar day on the highway at 15mpg. Around town it is between 11 and 13.
                    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

time for a honda ridgeline lol

Comment

my wife's 08 Ram can get 18 on the highway at 65mph...faster than that it goes to hell quick....averages about 12 in town...

Comment

that is the 4.7 ?

Comment

Comment

that may be the best mpg on that hemi I have ever heard

Comment

when you don't drive with a heavy foot you can easily get that mpg from them....

Comment

Working...
                                X