X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Considering changing my name to...

JOES08MUSTANG

What do you think?

I was so damn excited the first person I called was Bryan (Remy) I figured he was the one person I have on my contacts on my phone that could relate to my joy....

Aint a done deal yet, still need to do the finance but I am driving her like a rented mule in the meantime....

It will push you back in the seat and catch second without much trouble....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Oh yes, I said catch second....she has a man pedal...SVT wheels, new tires, Magnaflow exhaust, Shaker sound system, black leather....and best of all...NO STICKERS OR SPOILERS!

can you say perma-grin....I have not stopped smiling...ear to effing ear.

Last edited by JOES66FURY; June 18, 2011, 03:15 PM.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

insurance payments....but hey, you need something you can drive every day, and it might as well be fun!
      My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Rate is not much more than I am paying for the ram with the new insurance company....besides the gas savings will negate the slight insurance hike....and it is fun..no doubt about it...

Comment

I knew Bryan was a bad influence. I just knew it.
          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I can see him sitting in a dark room wringing his hands and laughing like a mad man.

Comment

Shit...for someone who hasn't seen me, you know me well. Once it's certainly yours, will have to show you AMP Performance in PHX. They did a damn good job on my friend's '07, swapping it from a dead auto to a manual. Plus they have all kinds of good stuff in there...brake kits, turbo setups, etc.

And seeing your car just reinforces that I want THOSE rims on my car.
              Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

the rims really made it for me, much better looking than the torque thrust styled one they have...I truly love the fact there is no ralley stripes, stickers, spoilers or gaudy front and rear bumpers...simplicity at it's finest...

I would like to maybe put a cold air intake and maybe a brake kit...don't know if I want to lower it or not..I like the ride and any lower and it might just knock my teeth out..

But, there is not grantee I will be able to keep it...if they get me financed its mine....but with the economy as it is and banks lending less.....who knows

Comment

Hope they don't pull the same shit they did to me w/my Challenger...that Mustang is definitely clean.
                  Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

lets hope not, I would be heart broken.
                    Last edited by JOES66FURY; June 18, 2011, 04:30 PM.

Comment

I like the simplicity too............how do you like "Palamino Joe" or "Appaloosa Joe" or "Lipizzaner08".........well Im just spitballin hope it works out for you...............
                      That steely eyed look I had behind the wheel was me trying see..........

Comment

Lipizzaner! LMAO I LOVE IT!!

I read that and busted up...wife is looking at me like I have another head growing off my shoulders.

Comment

Well its a step up from a Dodge.. ;)

Comment

She was falling apart and spending another 3K on the trans did not appeal to me...

I was not shopping for a car, just having some Saturday morning fun with my little one...They salesman was great, he followed me around and did not say a damn thing...just asked what I wanted to look at and what I wanted to drive...I would recommend him to anyone in the area...low, low pressure.

Me and my older boy took it on a shakedown, did about 70 miles, just cruising up to the mountains, and around town...my face hurts from smiling so much...and my bad shoulder hurts a little from rowing the gears...but damn if it ain't worth it....I have not felt this good and had that much fun in a long, long, long time. there were times when I would just start laughing maniacally... especially on a quick 1,2,3 blast on a straight away...

Comment

Who wants to start the betting pool on how long till the first modification?

Good for you Joe, it's about time something went right for you. Don't let the oldest borrow it though.
                              I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X