Stewie goes drag racing ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stewie goes drag racing ....

As many of you may or may not know, Stewie on here is my 17 y/o son. A few weeks ago we went to the track on a TnT night to get him some seat time and so he could start getting familiar with the layout of the speedway.

There will be three other parts, so stay tuned. BTW, this was my 1st try at editing and making vids with my cheap little Vivitar camera.

Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Might have to grudge race him in the Stratus.

Comment

looks like alot of the locals come out to race, good to see people are taking advantage of it. btw I think bandimere is one of the coolest tracks just because of the scenery around it
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Bandimere is awesome...nothing like racing on the side of a mountain like that lol. Glad to see he's running, Bamf. But doesn't he have the Saturn?
        Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

His Saturn still smokes pretty bad ... we've tried all of the cheap fixes but no luck. I get to throw a set of rings in it when I get time. The plan is to have him in the Chevelle by the Labor Day high school race, slowed down a bit of course.

Comment

Cool !

Comment

And here's the next ....

Comment

Hes getting the hang of it.

Comment

Racing was really fun, But Bamfster said i need to start lifting weights if im gonna drive the chevelle cause it doesnt have power steering lol

Comment

He ain't kidding. No power steering and slow car equal excellent arm workout.

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
                      And possible"Oh CRAP" moments.Get to lifting.

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
                        Slow car?...OUCH!

Comment

I doubt he'll be hauling ass in the pits...if he likes life anyways, I bet.

Comment

congrats stewie!!! your dad is awsome for taking you racing!!
                            alot of dads nowdays are all about themselfs
                            COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

He's gonna need to work on his leg press too ... manual drum brakes!....

Comment

Working...
                              X