New Friend to ride in the convertable's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Friend to ride in the convertable's

After my old dag passed away I was sad, Missed my friend Einstein (who rightfully lived up to his name as he was just the smartest dammed dog). My bride and kiddies got a rescue dog named "Freeway"
    Last night I came across this Austrailian Shepard/Boxer mix, and lookin at him he reminded me of "Two Lane Blacktop"

So welcome all, this here is 2-lane, and he's 3 months, does well riding in the back of the pickup, should enjoy the MG"s
    When life hands you lemons, go get a ice cream cone!

Great looking pooch! Can't recall ever seeing a "striped nose" like that before - I hope he's easily trained and ends up being as smart as he is good lookin!
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

awww..... cool new passenger
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Very nice. Dogs are so cool.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

That is a lucky dog! And too cute, look at those paws...
          Gail
          That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Boxer & Aussie?

Man, that dog is going to be FULL of energy! I hope 2-lane doesn't wear you out! LOL

Ron
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Dogs love riding in vehicles - Snoopy goggles would look cool in the MG's.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

at least with light colored nails it will be easy to trim them without getting the quick - be careful - and START EARLY!

It took four big guys to hold down our 95lb Shepherd to trim her nails - or we had to drug her.
                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Good for you. All of our standard Poodles have been rescues and rescue dogs are The Best! John's right on the nail trimming (and other maintanence) - definitely start early. King (the pup, now just over 2 years old) has always had the nail trim, bath routine and the groomer says he's an absolute piece of cake to work with. It's his "normal".

Have fun!

Dan

Comment

cool looking puppy! that mix should definitely have some excess energy
                    Rich

Drag Week Survivor 2009, 2011, 2012, 2013 - 2nd Place - Pro Street N/A, 2017

Comment

His feet are already about the size of yours!

Seriously, He is one cool dog!

sueunit

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                        That is a lucky dog! And too cute, look at those paws...
                        Gail
                        yea those paws, that dog is gunna be HUGE !
                        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

We have two Aussie's and the wife's parents have a Boxer so, yeah, I agree, ole'2Lane is going to be peppy.

Save some dough to buy him jets, don't forget to check his carbs and make it 300 yards mother------ and you gotta doggie race

(a little 2 Lane Blacktop humor for ya there)
                          Last edited by mustang13; June 23, 2011, 05:23 PM.
                          Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

too cute!! have fun hanging out with your new friend
                            COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Working...
                            X