No announcement yet.

Free car. Now, to just get it here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No time to drive it, no money to get it. There's a 3-day gap between end of Summer A and beginning of Summer B. 3 days is the minimum time needed to drive that route.
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
      haha, looks like u'r in the dog house...
      No shit, Sherlock?!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
        No shit, Sherlock?!
        Mmmmmm, Saguaro Fruit...........

It's almost that time for the picking.........

And you know I'm willing to support you in any trouble you may want to get yourself into, so if you need a ride over the Cali way to pick it up I'm there for ya man......

Comment

Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
            Mmmmmm, Saguaro Fruit...........

It's almost that time for the picking.........
            Oooh...yes it is...now I need to find a long stick..

Comment

Working...
            X