No announcement yet.

Just finally watched all the videos...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just finally watched all the videos...

Hey guys, just wanted to say enjoyed the hell out of the video sections...liked them, I especially got a good laugh off at Chad's expense on the blooper section.
    Something about seeing an air chuck to the sac just hurts, even over the net. :o
    I was wondering if he was going to retaliate with an air hammer/chisel and a screw driver shot out of it...

Good job guys...nice seeing stuff us normal freaks do in the shop.
    {Never minding the firecrackers in a metal mailbox and garbage can...}
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Re: Just finally watched all the videos...

Cool, thanks for the feedback! More to come starting Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Eliteman76
      Hey guys, just wanted to say enjoyed the hell out of the video sections...liked them, I especially got a good laugh off at Chad's expense on the blooper section.
      Something about seeing an air chuck to the sac just hurts, even over the net. :o
      I was wondering if he was going to retaliate with an air hammer/chisel and a screw driver shot out of it...

Good job guys...nice seeing stuff us normal freaks do in the shop.
      {Never minding the firecrackers in a metal mailbox and garbage can...}
      Elitman you've got to be kidding you just watched them? Internet speed problems or are you more disciplined than the rest of us and have been trying to make them last till the new ones come out monday.

Comment

Well, it's more like every time I tried to watch them, something keeps coming up, and lately 2am is about the only time it seems when I am able to mess around on the computer.
        Been too busy screwing with my car in my PT attempts for this year:
        Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Andrew
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

I'm over 20+ times for everything, including the intro !!!

More, more, more ...

;D

Comment

Working...
          X