Clear All

• Crazy Photos....lady crashes Lexus into California car show

YIKES!

That which you manifest is before you.

Damn........looks like Lindsay Lohan is back on
    the streets again.

Unbelievable carnage.
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

"Wednesday Night Cruise" so was that at the Wally Parks NHRA Museum Wednesday night Cruise?
      sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Sickening, and she probably doesn't have enough coverage to pay for those cars...If she was texting or on the phone she deserves to have her ass kicked....
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

We have clear photos of the license plate on the Lexus-Are-Better-Than-Us, so let's seek the worst penalty imaginable for the driver.

I'm thinking.....No more caviar. EVER. And drain the swimming pool. Boy, we can make the Lex driver suffer.

Any other ideas for torture?
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

This is the main reason I drive an 8 year old ex-cop car. I don't know about the rest of the country, but here most people drive like they're mentally retarded.
            Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I'm sorry, but I'd have to kill her. Wow...I'm just glad no one was hurt. That Pontiac is a total loss.
              Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

you where tree'd by the team chevelle site by about a week..
                the car wouldn't stop, was the report.. and it is a toyota, well lexass
                Last edited by Stich496; June 25, 2011, 05:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
                  you where tree'd by the team chevelle site by about a week..
                  the car wouldn't stop, was the report.. and it is a toyota, well lexass
                  I don't visit team chevelle
                  Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

it was news 10 days ago

Comment

Bummer...

RickSSR

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
                        it was news 10 days ago
                        Uhhh, like Monk said we hang out here, got that figured out yet!
                        sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Just speechless, that's all I can say.
                          When life hands you lemons, go get a ice cream cone!

Comment

I call BS on this crap about the car wouldn't stop. The Toyota/Lexus thing has been thoroughly investigated by everybody, government, IIHS, Car& Driver, you name it and a few of the incidents were caused by a slipped floor mat and the others were caused by the idiot drivers who planted their foot on the gas while swearing that it was on the brake.

This is same as the Audi deal years a go or the Chevy pick up fuel tank explosion story. The trial lawyers and the non-driving media get a hold of a story, blow it i out of all proportion to reality, greedy people suddenly claim harm along with their ambulance chaser, scum bag lawyers, and the company and its employees and suppliers becomes the victim because they are a resented import, or are driven by rednecks or what ever the populist excuse of the day is for mindless hysteria.

Bummer about that LeMans but it reminds us why NHRA wants side bars on roll bars and cages, thank God there wasn't a passenger in the Pontiac.
                            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
                              I call BS on this crap about the car wouldn't stop. The Toyota/Lexus thing has been thoroughly investigated by everybody, government, IIHS, Car& Driver, you name it and a few of the incidents were caused by a slipped floor mat and the others were caused by the idiot drivers who planted their foot on the gas while swearing that it was on the brake.

This is same as the Audi deal years a go or the Chevy pick up fuel tank explosion story. The trial lawyers and the non-driving media get a hold of a story, blow it i out of all proportion to reality, greedy people suddenly claim harm along with their ambulance chaser, scum bag lawyers, and the company and its employees and suppliers becomes the victim because they are a resented import, or are driven by rednecks or what ever the populist excuse of the day is for mindless hysteria.

Bummer about that LeMans but it reminds us why NHRA wants side bars on roll bars and cages, thank God there wasn't a passenger in the Pontiac.

right Bill the cop and his family that died in a fireball in California did it on purpose to give Toyota a black eye and their families grounds for a lawsuit.

I'm glad no one was hurt, cars can be fixed (as evidence I present Thumpr455's 65 GTO)
                              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                              X