Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I see two things...

1) Knucklehead driver of the Lexus.
    2) Advancement in car safety. The Lexus is barely scathed compared to the Pontiac... wow! Safety tech has come a long way.
    Nitrous, baby!!...

Comment

those yodas have a mind of their own

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
        ...and the others were caused by the idiot drivers who planted their foot on the gas while swearing that it was on the brake.
        At the Bridgestone event I recently attended, there were a couple other writer guys there with me. The guy I was paired up with did this exact thing barreling into a corner. The was WFO and the instructor guy was saying, "brake....Brake...BRAKE!" and the guy actually said, "I AM!" at which point the instructor grabbed the hand brake and as soon as he did that the guy driving actually snapped out of it and hit the brake. It was crazy to see it happen first hand, but it did, right there in front of me.

The instructor said that it happens to virtually all of them a couple times an event. This was during a conversation after all the db guys had split for the free lunch and I had hung around. People just freeze up.

I don't think that's what happened to the policeman and his family, but if the computer gets reviewed, I'd lay my bet on the side that says the lady in the Lexus had it pinned to the wood.

Brian
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

was it a toyota ?

Comment

A BMW...the dude had his foot jammed to the floor.
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

BMW IS ON THE TOYOTA OPERATING SYSTEM ? lol

Comment

If I was the owner of that LeMan's I would have cried.........

But believe it or not they can fix that........

Comment

Originally posted by jcharliem View Post
                  I see two things...

2) Advancement in car safety. The Lexus is barely scathed compared to the Pontiac... wow! Safety tech has come a long way.
                  not really. her never hit the rocker or the frame..
                  hit a new car square in the door. same outcome only you have 50 air bags going off , if they feel like it..

Comment

I see two things...

the lexus tin can jumped into the side of the le mans...above frame.

allow me to demonstrate on a lexus.
                    heck I'd even use another tin can from the same country to show what it does.

the lemans looks like A pillar is challenged, firewall...

may be a loss....

maybe not.
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

I see two things...

For once we are in agreement, you other guys need to watch this.........

Comment

Why oh why wreck a 59 Chevy even if it is a 4 door?

I saw those a week ago, made me sick to think of all the work I have done and having someone barely capable of operating a vehicle doing that to it. I dont know if I could fix that, it would take quite a bit of a parts car to do it, and at that point why not just build the parts car? If that happens to one of my rides that I have slaved over, I might just end up in prison.

Comment

if that was my car i have no idea what i would of dine but jail would probably be the out come

but yeah that was is a coupe with no B-pillar and the yota in a tux hit the lemons right in the door would out hitting an real structure of the car so the door latch was really al that was stopping it
                          Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                          Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Working...
                          X