X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Terminator just came on, Arnold more than a bad ass... a machine

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
      Norris is simply the greatest bad ass who ever lived. This thread is about movie bad asses, mere playthings in the realm of Chuck Norris.

The man urinates excellence. We all understand that.
      Chuck Norris is currently suing NBC, claiming Law and Order are trademarked names for his left and right legs.
      Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

I kinda dug Payback - I guess, like Charlie Sheen, it's easy enough for Mel to play a sociopath.
        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
          larry,currly and mo..
          no one took more beatings and came back for more over and over again

There are two actors that took more lumps and came back for more, more then those three,

....one chased a Roadrunner all over the desert, and the other chased a small mouse all over the house and yard, and both were tuff SOB's LOL.

"Billy Jack" = nuff said!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
          Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Stone Cold ranks up there for me

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Last edited by mustang13; June 26, 2011, 12:21 PM.
            Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

I'll have to agree with alot of you, Clint Eastwood for sure. I can watch Magnum Force over and over.
              Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Ok...we all agree you can't pick Chuck Norris for this cause always has to act like he can get beat up and we all that's not true. The other problem is that all the good bad asses are always vulnerable and get beat up at some point.

So I'm going for the bad bad ass that only lost because he was a bad guy. Jet Li could have easily killed Mel Gibson, Danny Glover and Rene Russo without breaking a sweat.
                Cognizant Dissident

Comment

[QUOTE=Thumpin455;535748]This dead guy:

Completely agreed. Bruce Lee not only played badasses in movies, he WAS a legitimate badass in real life.
                  I'm probably wrong

Comment

All great examples. JJ still ranks right up there with me, I mean the man killed a pack of wolves by himself along with a LOT of Indian warriors (that killed his wife and "son").

The Earp brothers, along with Doc Holliday are awesome in Tombstone, too.

One of the great scenes/lines ever!

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Done some thinkin on this thread and the Joker keeps popping up. Nicholson and Ledger's version. Both for different reasons.

He Stole My Balloons!!!! Bob Gun! BAM! Slient Pause For The Memory Of BOB.

Can I cheat and say Christine

Steve
                      Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

Yeah, yeah, yeah....

I know I am gonna catch hell for this because this badass isn't a guy, but I am going to nominate Sigourney Weaver's character, "Ripley" from Alien and Aliens.

Ripley was the epitome of a badass.

Click image for larger version

Name:	sigourney-weaver-alien-3.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	54.2 KB
ID:	856015

Ron
                        Last edited by Ron Ward; July 2, 2011, 05:35 AM.
                        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Just watched the Jason Bourne series this week with my daughter. He was a badass and didn't even know it.

Comment

Will Hitchner's character from Drive Angry
                            Language Warning
                            Rumors of my demise by rollover have been greatly exaggerated.

Comment

Eastwood +1 But Steve McQueen gets a notable mention just for his coolness

Comment

liked his segment before the indy 500

Comment

Working...
                                X