stupid fast golf carts and the Darwin Award candidates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid fast golf carts and the Darwin Award candidates

Technically, I think you are supposed to die before procreating to be eligible... and these guys do have helmets on, so points for that. We're chatting about street racing a couple of weeks back, I think this is worse. I'm not sure what to say about this one. It came up when trying to find some turbo stuff for Bamfster's scoot. Thoughts?

Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Let's just hope he doesn't take any innocent bystanders with him when he goes (in spectacular fashion presumably.)
    1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Looks insane..i want one!!

Comment

I was waiting for the crash.
        Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Nucking Futs!
          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I've always pondered that very idea......after witnessing it here, I can say that curiosity has been satiated.

I'd venture to say the helmets were more of a bug barrier than anything else.

.......'smoke

Comment

Holy shit.
              Tom
              Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano View Post
                Holy shit.
                Dittto
                Danny/Zachary
                HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

I've thought about doing something similar. We've got 5 old golf carts at work, all electric, and there's a couple that won't run anymore. We've got an old antique pipe bender with a two cylinder gas engine, I can't tell what brand or size but I bet it'll make one of those carts scoot.

Comment

It occurred to me this morning that I sound like a giant pussy in my first post - I'm must be getting way old. When I was 20, I would have been begging to drive it. When I was thirty, I would have been begging to drive it. When I was 40, I would have bought the thing so I COULD drive it without begging.

what the hell happened to me? When I was thirteen, I'd ride an RM125 or the slightly more dependable G5 100 to school because if I rode my bike I would be late. I'd look at the bicycle, look at the motorcycle, and then be at school on time.

I think I need see if I can find my balls on Ebay or Craigslist. Apparently I also need to check into those low T commercials. I've still got a wadded up CBR1100xx and a burned up Ez Go. There might be hope.

I'll accept 18.00 a month donations to save my manhood - there's still time. Won't you help me? hahahahaha. j/k about the funding.
                    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

while the golf cart thing would be fun . Especially in those communities that allow them on the street, a go cart with a big cycle engine is on my bucket list. I'm 49.
                      Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Working...
                      X