Hot time in the old town ....Or stupid human tricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot time in the old town ....Or stupid human tricks

So... my wife calls me just as I pull into my driveway from work. Did you hear what happened today in Montvale she said? Heck, just getting your order filled at Taco Bell is a big event in our town. She says a car hit a gas pump and caught on fire! Well I just had to go and look. Here are the results. Luckily no one was hurt.

A few years ago we had a woman killed about a block away on the train tracks in the main intersection in town. Seems like her brand new car got caught between the two sets of gates and didn't want to leave her new car, duh.
    Tom
    Overdrive is overrated

Luck no one was hurt....

I worked at a station that looked a lot like that place...a dude came in once complaining that there was something wrong with his Cadillac. I popped the hood, and looked around under there trying to find out WTH...the suddenly there was smoke...then flames...*pOOF* singed my hair and brows, flames all over the place...and all the pumps were full of customers...pucker factor of 9.5....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I haven't seen a gas station with service bays since Shep was a pup
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X