Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is the craziest driving video ever....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the craziest driving video ever....

Wickam tipped me on this one.

Monster Tajima's run up Pikes Peak through the eye of a roof mounted camera. The dude is super human.

That which you manifest is before you.

40 plus years racing expirence and it looked like he was still having a couple issues, runnin up that hill sure isnt for any amatuers
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Damn! You won't catch me going that fast up or down that mountain!
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I think I could do that.
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

I think you've had a Coors too many.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I still have memories of my old man haulin' a$$ up that hill in his '70 Buick Estate Wagon .... it had a vinyl back seat!
            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
              I think you've had a Coors too many.
              You're probably right...
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

I'd be scared Shitless to be in the shotgun seat let alone behind the wheel!
                sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Looks like he could have been carrying more speed through some of the slower corners, maybe it was an issue with a laggy turbo or something, or it could just be that the slow corners look slow compared to the speed of some of those sweepers, jebus!! Dude has skills and stones for sure.

cheers
                  Ed N.
                  Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                  07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                  88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Originally posted by fast Ed View Post
                    Looks like he could have been carrying more speed through some of the slower corners, maybe it was an issue with a laggy turbo or something, or it could just be that the slow corners look slow compared to the speed of some of those sweepers, jebus!! Dude has skills and stones for sure.

cheers
                    Ed N.
                    awesome. I like the pikes peak race.

physics of an entire maine season in one road.

that turbo must make more noise than its value at the top versus the bottom.

that monster tajima has been after less than ten minutes for a few years? seems a few years.
                    Previously boxer3main
                    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

when I had my 77 cutlass dirt track car, I checked the rules and my car fit into the lower stock car class and I even had permission from my wife to race up, mind you this was a few years ago before the pavement, but she gave me one demand before i made an attempt, I had to have atleast 250K life insurance policy.

But seeing all that pavement now, I dont think I would do it now
                      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Nucking Futs

Comment

OK. I don't care who you are, that just screams "Hand over your man card, to the dude driving that thing".
                          That was killer.
                          Andrew
                          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

You'd have to pull my man card...cuz I wouldn't do it...and I have no regard for my own safety...
                            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                            X