Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is got to be the best UFO sighting I've ever seen....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is got to be the best UFO sighting I've ever seen....

They already stoped by my house and asked for directions to your house.
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

The video quality sucks....
      Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

To my eye the video looks too good and has been processed to look worse. Handy they had enough filters on that camera to have direct sunlight in the shot and not blow out the white balance. Amazing depth of field too.
        Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by CDMBill View Post
          To my eye the video looks too good and has been processed to look worse. Handy they had enough filters on that camera to have direct sunlight in the shot and not blow out the white balance. Amazing depth of field too.
          Yeah, I'm throwing the bullshit flag on this one also. If that video isn't processed, I'll eat my hat.
          Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

If it were such a strange occurrence why aren't the other folks aren't stopping and looking up. Seems hokey to me.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Ok how about from another angle......

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2 View Post
                If it were such a strange occurrence why aren't the other folks aren't stopping and looking up. Seems hokey to me.
                Actually if you watch the video one guy is walking buy talking on his cell phone, when another person stops him and tells him to look up...... It's at about the 35 second mark......
                Last edited by TC; June 27, 2011, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Just in case they make it here, a PSA http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_foil_hat
                  "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

I hope they like me..

Comment

notice at the :32 second mark, they just happen to show a sign with the European date for June 12, 2011
                      So. Central PA
                      Long Hauler 2010 & 2011 (2 stops 2014) 2015

NERR 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014

Comment

heres the one I saw as a kid many years ago. Alot of people spotted it then too.

Author Philip J. Imbrogno was a guest on Coast To Coast a.m. in May of 2008. He shared his expertise about the infamous Hudson Valley UFO encounters of the 1...

Comment

TC the pawn of advertising? Couldn't be.

Not confirmed, but definately seems likely.

While no marketing company has yet come forward to claim responsibility for the footage, a number of similar videos have appeared on YouTube over the past few days, including
                          UFOs Over London Friday 2011 - UFO fleet over Tower Bridge London 6/24/2011 and UFO June 2011, leading some to question if the videos are part of a viral promotional campaign.

When does that Cowboys versus Aliens movie come out?
                          Last edited by TheSilverBuick; June 28, 2011, 06:51 AM.
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
                            TC the pawn of advertising? Couldn't be.

Not confirmed, but definately seems likely.

When does that Cowboys versus Aliens movie come out?
                            You do understand the author of the story is saying that "NO marketing company has yet come forward to claim responsibility for the footage"......

So the author is assuming that this is a marketing ploy, but has no idea if it is or not.

It is interesting that there are other videos taken from different angles showing the same thing, somebody would have gone through a lot of trouble to make this one look real. Plus all the video's were originally posted by different users........so it's not like one guy posted all the videos.

Real or not, I don't know, but I've seen other UFO videos from other times and places around the world with similar types of flying objects......

Comment

You will argue anything, won't you?
                              Originally posted by TC
                              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Working...
                              X