Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is got to be the best UFO sighting I've ever seen....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm just gonna throw this out there, it's most likely pieces of meteor blasting through the atmosphere, not a government conspiracy.
    sigpic

Comment

Just exactly how many thousands of pieces of crap circling the earth does NASA keep track of? Do I believe in aliens? Yes, they live 20 to a room and work for landscapers.
      Tom
      Overdrive is overrated

Comment

Originally posted by Huskinhano View Post
        Just exactly how many thousands of pieces of crap circling the earth does NASA keep track of? Do I believe in aliens? Yes, they live 20 to a room and work for landscapers.
        My dad was an Alien until about 10 years ago when he decided to become a US citizen.........Before that he was a German Citizen living in America for the last 40 years, granted he had a green card and was married to my Mom who is from California........

Comment

It always ceases to amaze me how the frequency of UFO sightings dropped off dramatically as soon as video cameras were invented. You young kids hanging around here, you don't remember the Roswell (sp?) thing and how very often people surfaced with tales of alien abductions and such. In the news back then, it was just about normal.

Until they invented video cameras. Okay, show us the film.

And nowadays whatever film there is, is so easily recognized to be fake....

Hey, I went for a ride with Elvis last night to Saturn and back. I swear it's true. You HAVE to belive me, because I don't lie and my great-grand-uncle-cousin is a policeman....

Film at eleven.
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
          X