Bored...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bored...

Damn I am bored...No room in the garage to tinker, and it is way to damn hot out to do much of anything....

Surfing the net trying to find something new and interesting....

All my favorite forums and such are dead...

anyone else in the same boat as me....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

You are not terribly far away why don't you make plans to attend this in September...

That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

In the same situation. Been sitting at the Vet Center doing my work/study stuff...nothing going on.
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

go street race that ford

Comment

I'm in the same situation, sitting on my ass doing nothing. Although I did spend a couple hours this morning helping a friend get a th350 back together. Been a long long time since I worked on one.
          My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
            go street race that ford
            X2!!!!!!!

Comment

took about a half hour and vacuumed out the Mustang, ran the duster over it and thought about a few mods I want to do in the near future...

Took the little guy to a Peter Piper (like Chuck E Cheese) and played for a bit around lunch time...Need to run to the parts store for some wiper blades, touch up paint and a sun shade....

Ordered a do-dad or tow for the car...

I could go drive around but the cops are out in force recently...On Sunday evening on a 5 mile drive from the house to my daughters friends house and back there were no less than 15 cop cars/motorcycle cops patrolling the streets...

I think I may see if there is a test and tune on Friday...just for kicks...
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
              X