Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AFCO/Dynatec...anyone know if they make...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFCO/Dynatec...anyone know if they make...

Lowering springs for 08 Mustangs?

I found a few sets I like but wold like to hop on board with a sponsor if possible....

I don't see specific parts on their web page....all the springs are listed by size...not helpful for someone like me....
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

This is the brand I have on my '99 Z28, the company is called Vogtland.......

These are brand new in the box a set of 4 Vogtland Sport Made in Germany Lowering springs with a clean 1.2 inch drop front and 1.2 inch drop rear . Without sacreficing ride quality. These springs will offer an aggressive apearance and Dynamic handling, part #(953084) to fit 2005 to 2009 Ford Mustang all V8 Models including Bullit. models. These springs are made in Germany by one of the most renowned and respected spring manufacturer in the world, Vogtland has been manufacturing OEM and High performance springs for over 90 years and surpasses Eibach or H&R qualities. The drop has been carefully measured and rated. Enjoy what German Tuners have been using for over 55 years in Europe. Don't settle for Cheaper qualitry springs, get the best. Comes with the Vogtland lifetime warranty.

Vogtland Springs, manufacturing performance suspension - Sport Lowering Springs, Race Springs, Club Lowering Springs, Coil Over Suspension and ELS

If you can't find what your looking for from the sponsors, I'd give these guys a try.......

Comment

if the sponsors don't make them or the prices are out of reach I already have a set picked out...

FREE SHIPPING! Improves Handling. Installing a set of progressive rate Ford Racing K-Springs will lower your Mustang's center of gravity, which will reduce squa
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

get out the saw

Comment

If our sponsors can't help, my Mustang fall-back is Maximum Motorsports. These guys can't be beat for Mustang handling bits. Everything is tested and proven on their race cars before being sold to the public so they KNOW it works. Great stuff.

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
            get out the saw

uhhhh...no.

If our sponsors can't help, my Mustang fall-back is Maximum Motorsports. These guys can't be beat for Mustang handling bits. Everything is tested and proven on their race cars before being sold to the public so they KNOW it works. Great stuff.
            Thanks for the tip Dan, I will check them out too...

Comment

Just make sure whatever you get has a warranty against "sag"........

Comment

You can go right to Ford Joe.

I R Bob
                You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                  I agree that Fords springs should be just fine....that there is the same kit I posted earlier but the place I found has them for 100 bucks cheaper

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2 View Post
                    I agree that Fords springs should be just fine....that there is the same kit I posted earlier but the place I found has them for 100 bucks cheaper
                    American Muscle is a good place too. I bought the MIL eliminators for the Lightning there and I got them quick and they work fine.
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

good to hear, i am a little apprehensive to use companies I don't know anything about....

Comment

why not go with a company thats been doing this for years..
                        Best eCommerce and search platform for the automotive industry and markets with complex product catalogs. Year Make Model & Aces and Pies databases for all your parts needs.

Comment

good to hear, i am a little apprehensive to use companies I don't know anything about....
                          Joe, I do not think AFCO has any springs for late model Mustangs. I dropped them a note. If I hear back before you buy, I'll let you know!
                          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

thanks Brian, no skin either way...just figured I would check out the sponsors first...

Mark, Eibach is quite a bit more expensive and from what I have read, there is not much difference between the ford springs and the Eibach...I did check out the Eibach first but I really feel the higher cost is due to the name...not that they are any better than the Ford springs...

If someone has experience with either...please chime in here...

Comment

thanks Brian, no skin either way...just figured I would check out the sponsors first...
                              And for that I THANK YOU!
                              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                              X