Clear All

• Fireworks !!

Again , I think of Lohnes but, Chad is not far away

sigpic

Then, there is this

sigpic

Comment

HA, the hammer is my favorite...
      If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

u can't fix stupid

Comment

The Lohnes family males have a long history with painful gaffes. One 4th of July when I was a kid, my dad was lighting off all the illegal fireworks he bought in NH and he lit one of these flying deals and the wick burned up instantly. He was backing up and the thing launched, hit him square in the chest and KABLOOEY!

Luckily just some singed chest hair and a burnt shirt. He was back lighting stuff off about 30 seconds later.
          That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

wait...sledgehammer explosions get better...

Last edited by JOES66FURY; June 29, 2011, 07:33 PM.
            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I once did a good one, had the mortor out side. I needed a new mortor tube and found the barrel of my potato gun to be almost right. The barrel was alittle too big it only went about 4 feet in the air and blew up. I was lucky to just burn some holes in my shirt. I like fire works a little too much
              Last edited by Shawn Anderson; June 29, 2011, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Another 4th I wont get to spend with my family...anyone in Norwalk this weekend stop by and say hello!
                Originally posted by TC
                also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Like Brian, my daddy taught me some valuable things. I learned to duck real quick when when a wad from a Roman Candle was flying by my head. Beer is a powerful thing, and I'd never even tasted it then, but he sure had.

And did you know you can let a firecracker go off in your hand? You sure can. It's a cool stunt that Daddy trained me on I reckon that same night. You hold the firecracker by the very tip end, only your fingernails. The thumb and the bird finger, the very tipmost end of the firecracker, barely touching it at all, only fingernails.

Light it, hold it away at arm's length, turn your head away and POW! You don't even feel it. And all the classy womenfolk in the crowd are very impressed.

It was years and beers later before I finally got enough courage to try it myself. Yep, you can do that.

Wait, I know I didn't just post that secret. No, I didn't do that. Not me.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

A story from a friend of Loren's

Down on the beach in Mexico camping riding ATVs, drinking and of course buying fireworks.
                    The 20 somethings up on the sand dune behind the camp where the parents were sitting around.
                    Up on the dune a plan is hatched. "What if I could launch a bottle rocket out of my butt?".
                    Of course everyone is up for that, so the guy drops trou and gingerly places a bottle rocket between his butt cheeks he is bent over at the top of the Dune facing toward the parents camp.
                    One of his friends lights the bottle rocket and sparks begin to spew, well before the rocket took flight the guys cheecks clamped shut and the rocket could not release...
                    His trunks caught on fire, he started throwing himself around trying to get the fire out, lost his balance and rolled down the dune into the middle of the parents with his pants on fire and a bottle rocket stuck in his butt.

HA~!

Please drink responsibly
                    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                      A story from a friend of Loren's
                      Up on the dune a plan is hatched. "What if I could launch a bottle rocket out of my butt?".
                      You owe me a new laptop keyboard......

Comment

Gail, .... gawd, I can't breathe....

Isn't "drinking responsibly" an oxymoron, like Jumbo Shrimp?

Comment

^^^ all the best decisions involve alcohol
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

They sure do. Really. But some are better decisions than others.

Comment

Working...
                            X