Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So what's your latest automotive fixation?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what's your latest automotive fixation?

I've grown increasingly obsessed with finding a late 1960s Olds Delta 88 coupe recently. They're haunting me.

How sweet is this thing?

What cars are you stuck thinking about?
    That which you manifest is before you.

I have always wanted a 77-79 98 coupe

Comment

48-50 Buick Sedanette
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Honestly...this is my new obsession...I will have one...just as soon as the Fury and the RV sell...

It must be a full convertable tho...I do NOT want a non removable top...
        Last edited by JOES66FURY; July 1, 2011, 04:18 PM.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Getting the 65 GTO done so I can start something else, like my T37 or the 79 Trans Am. I really need to get a truck running too, that is holding me up on a bunch of stuff.

This one has been bugging me for a long time. I want to build a sleeper with it.

Last edited by Thumpin455; July 1, 2011, 04:43 PM.

Comment

Need to finish the dune buggy motor & get onto this...

Click image for larger version

Name:	SDC11695.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.1 KB
ID:	856004

Name:	SDC11696.jpg
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	856003

Name:	SDC11697.jpg
Size:	74.4 KB
ID:	856005

Name:	SDC11698.jpg
Size:	80.9 KB
ID:	856006

Comment

Originally posted by Thumpin455 View Post
              Getting the 65 GTO done so I can start something else, like my T37 or the 79 Trans Am. I really need to get a truck running too, that is holding me up on a bunch of stuff.

This one has been bugging me for a long time. I want to build a sleeper with it.

ya know, I'm just going to start calling you Lazarus
              Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I am more focused than before to get 68 cougar done so I don't have to walk to Texas next year

Comment

I miss large sedans.

my first was a 74 coronet, I was a kid, 14-15.. never figured it out. about 12 years later, I learned of a thing called a ballast resistor in total embarassment.

I'd love to tackle one.. if it meant changing the entire system, the box, harness everything...

a 78 delta88 was something I had to give to junk, that was when I was 16.. car just turned ten. Beautiful..literally a beautiful car.

as that turned out it was a 301 thick block pontiac that could blow headgaskets and back to repaired until the end of time. drive that milkshake around it don't care.

I'd do one again to keep.

my favorite was a simple 4 door chevelle.. some last of A-body heavy type design in 1974.

hauled off and could not afford 50 bucks... I was twenty something.

My obsession is open. Right time right place... I am dynamical.

I would even do a coupe delta88 emissioned to hell 1976 with a 7 to one 455. (maybe not 7 to 1, close enough to dead anyway.)
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Not exactly a car , but i'm obsessed with getting a house so i can build a garage to put my car obsessions in....
                    Cognizant Dissident

Comment

Getting the Mustang back together.
                      Gonna be a long few weeks.
                      Time Wasters...
                      http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
                      http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
                      http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

Originally posted by Buckeye View Post
                        I am more focused than before to get 68 cougar done so I don't have to walk to Texas next year
                        Need more pics man.

Comment

Fixation is the current ride.........getting a custom radiator done to
                          do away with all the adapter stuff on it now.....plus front seat is getting
                          a small do-over.
                          Hoping to make it to Louisville first weekend of August.

But........after getting back from Bowling Green those damn Max Wedge Mopars
                          have been haunting me.
                          Those '63-65's models are pretty damn awesome.
                          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Getting a motor to live in my car so I can take it to the track again. But after that it would be a 32-34 ford truck with a tunnel ram and dual quads

Comment

This girl hasn't seen the light of day since January. And its killing me....
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X