Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cats F1 racing

sigpic

That's good! Looks and sounds more like a rally event than F1, though. All we need is the sound of one of the cats hitting a tree or a pasture fence - WHUMP. And then fenders coming off and rattling around.

I'll bet it's fun to take a video and overlay a soundtrack to it. It's one of the things I haven't learned how to do. I'll bet it's fun to do. In any case, I always love the end results.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Its fun watching the dogs try to run on the hardwood flooring in the house..

Comment

Yeah, that's a hoot. My sister's house, she married a farmer. Old money. Lots of acreage. A big classic southern "mansion" with the huge white columns on the front of it. Built in nineteen-oh-something. 12 foot ceilings. Hardwood floors throughout. Polished hardwood floors.

My sister has always has a whole fleet of animals in and around the house. She even fell in love with the cows and named them, which made it harder for my brother-in-law to take them to market, back when they were doing cows.

Hardwood floors. Her dogs are there all the time and have it figured out, but Spankie the Dawg, ....he was on ice. Poor guy was bound to break his leg any minute. And the stairs, the big hardwood staircase like on the Titanic...we'll never get Spankie up to the bedroom at the end of the day. He can't walk on it and we sure can't carry him on it, we'll all wreck and die. He made it. We made it. But the safety officer (that would be me) watched and worried the whole time.
        Last edited by pdub; July 3, 2011, 10:45 PM.
        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
        X