Parking Lot Pimpin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Lot Pimpin'

There was a break in the action at the track the other night so I toured the preferred parking area and snapped a few pics to show you some of the rides in attendence

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

What the?
    I R Bob
    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

yea, thats the responce i was hoping to get LOL

Comment

Charles and I wet texting last night and he said that there were some ghetto sleds at the track. He wasn't foolin'!
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
          Charles and I wet texting last night
          "Wet Texting",

Comment

I've gotta love the Caddie with the James Bond tire cutter extension hubcaps!

There was I guy I worked with on a construction site over 30 years ago, they hung him with the nickname "Hubcap." Why? Because if a big wheel ever strayed onto the site, he had 'em covered.

And what IS wet texting? I sure shouldn't ask, seeing as to how we have no speel check these days...
            Last edited by pdub; July 4, 2011, 12:26 PM.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

iPhone and beer by the pool changes "were texting" into "wet texting". Today is a good day. HA!
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Damn you auto correct!

Those ride's be pimp'in.
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Pool chlorine is good to help hurt hands heal up, as long as the kids haven't peed in it. Beer is even better than that. Beer heals everything.

Comment

WTF over....
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2 View Post
                      WTF over....
                      Brian's hand. Is that's WTF?

Comment

Some automotive personal expressions I will never understand - and for that - I'm thankful.
                        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I still think the spinning hubcaps were the worst idea ever. Curb feelers were pretty outrageous way back in the day, but those dang hubcaps that keep going after the car is stopped, I can't think of anything much worse.

I'm thinking....wait, silver shackles were pretty gaudy. No, nothing beats the spinning hubcaps in my book. But I'm not a car guy so my vote doesn't count anyhow!
                          Last edited by pdub; July 4, 2011, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Swangaz i think they are called. The normal sized ones were popular on FWD Caddies in the 80's and looked good now not so good.

Comment

those arent hubcaps or bolt on pieces, those are actually wheels, slang term SWANGAS pronounced swayne-guhs

Texan Wire Wheels, the undeniable quality leader in 30 spoke wire rims. Manufactured in the USA since 2005, our custom wire wheels are the ideal finishing touch for your ride. Our wire wheels for cars provide style and innovation to wire wheels and our increasingly popular spoke wheels.

yes i do have a ghetto hood side to me, it was from the company I kept at one time

Comment

Working...
                              X