Parking Lot Pimpin'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
    those arent hubcaps or bolt on pieces, those are actually wheels, slang term SWANGAS pronounced swayne-guhs

Texan Wire Wheels, the undeniable quality leader in 30 spoke wire rims. Manufactured in the USA since 2005, our custom wire wheels are the ideal finishing touch for your ride. Our wire wheels for cars provide style and innovation to wire wheels and our increasingly popular spoke wheels.

yes i do have a ghetto hood side to me, it was from the company I kept at one time
    Charles, I wasn't looking when we met briefly at Bowling Green last year....remember I was with Matt...how do your pants fit?
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

snug around my waist, the ghetto side is something that stays hidin cept when im driving the car listening to the old school rap station on xm radio, you could kinda call me a closet gangster LOL
      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

"Some automotive personal expressions I will never understand - and for that - I'm thankful."

Dam!@#$%^&*! or how to take good auto iron and really !@#$%^&*it up.
        I am ever so grateful to my dad for beaining me with that wrench when I was a smart mouthed kid
        in southern California, cause, again, Dam!
        When life hands you lemons, go get a ice cream cone!

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
          snug around my waist, the ghetto side is something that stays hidin cept when im driving the car listening to the old school rap station on xm radio, you could kinda call me a closet gangster LOL
          So is the ball cap on forward, backward or locked? I'm guessing backward since you're the photographer...
          Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

A couple of 'em are just a rim change away from good, and that van...well, that one is pretty good.
            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

baseball caps always seem to be backwards, i get tired of getting crap in my hair from working on something or trying to take pictures at smaller events, larger events I wear my farmers hat. So ballcaps are always backwards, just second nature putting them on like that
              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Thats them.You could get them in the Caddy dealer back then. These guys must have bought the tooling.See where it says must be used on FWD only.

Comment

Working...
                X