NAMTRAmedia launches BangShift.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
    Yeah, we have some "stylized" shirts coming. We're working with an artist on some designs.
    Can we get some previews? I'm running out of T's to wear.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

When we get the final renderings done, we'll share...promise.

Things in the conglomerate move slow. As we are constantly wading through piles of cash and gold coins.
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Things in the conglomerate move slow.
        Would you say, they move along on geologic time?

(I couldn't help it, even if I'm the only one getting the pun)
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post

Is that carved in stone?
          "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
            TC>>
            This smiley rules.
            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
              What T-shirts do you speak of, the BS T's that you said you bought 5 of when they started selling them? Are they coming out with different ones?
              I did buy 5 of them plus a couple Forum Freak shirts to.......Brian said they were working on a new design, once their ready I'll buy a few more........

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post

I got it - but I was thinking Glacial rather than continental drift timelines. :p
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Dude, seriously? Marketing conglomerate? As Chad said they are the "web guys" that do all of our design and stuff.

Oh, and Mike is a hard core car guy with a bitchin' Pontiac to boot. Find him in the garage section.
                  aww... c'mon , it's not really just a big sharepoint site hosted by Intuit?

I built a couple of pages one time, long ago and far away. Gave that poop up for the sake of my sanity. It's the biggest pain in the ass I've ever tried. If I could have gone after them with a hammer, I would have. The Delete key is no where near as satisfying.

Thanks for not being snobby to the poor schlubs like me, ya rich bastids. (hehehe)
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                    I got it - but I was thinking Glacial rather than continental drift timelines. :p
                    A Conglomerate can take thousands and thousands of years to form
                    Last edited by TheSilverBuick; July 6, 2011, 08:55 AM.
                    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Yeah, we have some "stylized" shirts coming. We're working with an artist on some designs.
                      That's great. I'm in need of a few more.
                      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

so do your kids get to keep the crayons when they're done with the design work
                        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I just informed my wife that she was officially the shipping department for a media conglomerate. She asked when our shipping office would be moved out of the kids playroom in the basement.

Ahhhh....the power of the conglomerate!
                          I saw her on the elevator of the giant conglomerate skyscraper and man was she badmouthin' the boss!

That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

The conglomerate does not look fondly on such things!

The building Gail speaks of is our new corporate HQ. We purchased the former Doofenschmirtz Evil Inc. building.

Last edited by Brian Lohnes; July 6, 2011, 02:27 PM.
                            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

She did say you were cute though...
                              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

The BangShift East Headquarters is in Brian's basement. BangShift West HQ is in my attic. Seriously.
                                "A cross thread is better than a lock washer." Earl Lanning...My Grandpa

Comment

Working...
                                X