X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
    Joe, is it a half bath or full bath?

Is the ventilation good?
    Uh, yeah...sure...the ventalation is fine...just ask my wife on chili night...

Full bath...and I have 1 drawer in my dresser that is NOT been taken over by a certain womans clothing....could use that as storage.
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Human resources will be handled by the conglomerate's new super computer Spanky. You tell the computer your problems and Spanky provides the proper response.

Here's an example:

Employee: "I'm being sexually harrassed!"

Spanky: "Stop being so hot."

See, it works awesome!

Example 2

Employee: "This is an unsafe work environment! There are bare wires and leaking gas cans all around my desk!"

Spanky: "Stop being such a wuss. Here's a gas mask and some electrical tape."
      Oh thank goodness,
      Knowing how this place runs, I was thinking maybe BigDad, Groucho or Mustang13 had been appointed... (just kidding, luv you guys!)
      HAHAHA

I do miss the dangerous and harassment filled '80s though! Asbestos, wires and cords everywhere, scissors, fumes, smoking, dirty jokes, booze infused Christmas Parties...well I guess you can't go back.

Gail
      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

The conglomerate will process these requests and respond in kind.
        On further consideration, I would be willing to forgo my fee in return for a hat, as I have been informed that while I am welcome to return home, my trusty Clemson hat is not.

Comment

I'm upset at Spanky and Bruab - they both know that if there aren't pictures it didn't happen. What kind of HR doesn't require video and pictures to use later to shame (presuming they live, but still useful if they don't) the employee? brother!!!

after all the best practices training films are: chad losing his eyebrows, and chad falling off the back of a golf cart
          Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; July 7, 2011, 08:43 AM.
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

See how much fun you guys are having with this, I'm glad you guys got some laughs out of it, I sure know I have........

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post
              See how much fun you guys are having with this, I'm glad you guys got some laughs out of it, I sure know I have........
              Well I wanted Cruise Director but I guess you can have it...
              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

I want to be incharge of the ship fleet!
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I guess the BS sattelite network is going to take longer than expected to get up and running as well.
                    Attached Files
                    www.FBthrottlebodies.com
                    Bruce K Bridges

Comment

Bruce, how did you get one of the secret photos from the launch pad?!

Yes, our initial launch was slightly less than successful. Chad's idea of strapping 50 gallon drums of nitro together and ignition them with quarter sticks of dynamite was bold, but ultimately resulted in us flattening a rural New Mexico town. A few less potential conglomerate customers, damn!
                      Last edited by Brian Lohnes; July 7, 2011, 11:58 AM.
                      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                        Well I wanted Cruise Director but I guess you can have it...
                        Gail, we can share it, it's a pretty big ship.........

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post

I want to be incharge of the ship fleet!
                          Oh thank god! When I first read this, I thought you said sheep fleet!

I R Bob
                          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
                            Oh thank god! When I first read this, I thought you said sheep fleet!

Chad did have a thing for animals a while back..........

Comment

I think The Conglomerate needs a Corporate Airplane to shuttle us between all of our headquarters. May I suggest:

1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
                              1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

May I suggest this as the BangShift carpool vehicle? It seems to fit in.

Comment

Working...
                                X