Ill be gone for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn Doug, get better soon!
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Take care of yourself and your family we'll all be here to annoy you when you get back. Get well soon.
      Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Holy smokes. Take care. I'm sure if ya need anything us locals could lend a hand.
        Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Sorry to hear that. Get well soon, man.

Comment

Dang Doug!!! I am glad you made it out OK!! Get better soon!!!
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

I too have fell asleep while driving. Many times in fact. Always a short time (I think) as I have woke up from the noise of gravel on the edge of the road, once some small road pylons I was hitting, twice my wife shouting or backhanding at me. It's been years now though, as now as soon as I feel it coming on, I pull over and stop or switch drivers if someones with me. I'm lucky. Very lucky. May you heal fast, and learn from this. Get well soon guy. Heal fast.
              Jim T
              Supercar Collectibles
              www.Supercar1.com

Comment

We'll keep you in our thoughts, for a quick and full recovery.
                "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

Holy Crap Doug - Very Sorry to hear that but glad you're on the mend, hang in there and let me know if there's anything I can do from this end, kind of makes you a believer in Air Bag cars doesn't it, too bad they aren't as much fun to drive as our old ones!
                  sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Sorry to hear that, I hope you have a speedy recovery.
                    Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Ouch. Heal quickly and completely.
                      I'm still learning

Comment

Me too,hope for a quick recovery!!.Consider yourself as lucky,as others havent been alive after that kind of stunts.

Comment

Bummer, Doug! Glad you're still here to tell the tale. I've learned to stop at a rest stop or wherever and take a quick nap. When I drove for Chevy at the GMPG it was common to find yourself half way around the circuit you were driving with no idea of how you got there - scary stuff.

Mend well!
                          Dan

Comment

Doug's tough, he'll be ok. What he's not telling you is he walked home with those serious injuries!
                            The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

That'll leave a mark

Get well soon
                              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

damn bro ..take care of yourself
                                get well soon

Comment

Working...
                                X