No announcement yet.

Ill be gone for a while

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for the nice words everyone, I may be getting released tonight yet.
    looks like the olds is history , and just for that i should hand in my man card.
    As for Brians comments, the truth was , my phone was dead, i knew i was hurt, and i couldnt be lay there and bleed to death.
    my throat was gashed to the pharnex . so i crossed the bridge ( barracadded/under construcktion) and walked the total of 3/4 miles home up hill. it scared the #### out of the wife, told her the olds is junk and its so far in the woods they will never find it. well thats how i felt but ill send pics after the ins co smoke clears.
    Reading , Pa
    Good Guys rodders rep.
    "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
    Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

it happens
      you have to see how my buddy's merc and 57 chev get driven

Comment

driving them is one thing, and anyone that knows me knows i drive my cars.

The difference is hitting a tree and destroying it. not some chips in the paint.
        Reading , Pa
        Good Guys rodders rep.

Comment

Glad your still alive man ! . I hope you heal quickly and the insurance company dose'nt give you a hard time . I took out a tree once and was damn lucky not to get hurt or hurt anybody else .

Comment

meaning ..hey if it gets bent ..it is just a car
            you survived ..good deal

Comment

damit man it is my job to fall asleap and crash shit ive never been hurt like that get well soon. they say you usually crash close to home

Comment

wait a minute OLDS the one that was in the garage the OLD one that sucks

Comment

yea, its eating at more and more. Was given a disc of 500 pics a friend shot at Columbus, but not much interest in looking. Every time I think about how good the old girl drove. Hagarty looked at it, no word on repairing or history yet.
                  Reading , Pa
                  Good Guys rodders rep.

Comment

Doug,be well my friend thank god nothing happened to you,the car can get fixed.
                    Thanks
                    George

`67 Buick GS400 "The Black Widow",G-Machine,494ci BBB,5-Speed.

Comment

Working...
                    X