Not qualifying does have its advantages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not qualifying does have its advantages

I get to come home and have a beer, maybe take my ride out and do a burn out! (I did all of that)
    Originally posted by TC
    also boost will make the cam act smaller

way to stay positive!
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Oh, I've been there before....no one died, just my career.
      Originally posted by TC

Comment

And another thing, my car ran like crap. I thought I fixed it and had Sandy film a burn out to make me feel good....NOT.
        Not a good day, the beer is cold though....Do you want to see the weak burn out?
        Originally posted by TC

Comment

can't be any worse than my videos of me at the track...post em up!

what was the problem? carb? ignition?
          Last edited by JOES66FURY; July 9, 2011, 10:26 PM.
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

LOL, I was like the pool guy with a green pool, now I'm a super tuner with a suck ass car. WTF happened?
            I think I should start a lawn mowing business, how can I screw that up, right?
            Originally posted by TC

Comment

bad china nitro ?

Comment

whys it gotta be china? maybe it was Malaysian...

Comment

I saw a bumper sticker on a car 20 years ago. It was a ragged-out import with a blown muffler blowing somke at a stop light. The bumper sticker said, "Since I Gave Up Hope, I Feel Much Better."

I ask you A/Fuel, is that a way to approach things? I certainly hope not. You can do it that way, or the other way. It's always your choice.
                  Last edited by pdub; July 9, 2011, 10:37 PM.
                  Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

Here ya go....
                    I am trying to think the midwest 3400da and 94 temps screwed me up all day....I tried to throw the rods out of this thing on the way home, I couldn' even do that!

My brother in Alaska told me he could have a moving van at my front door this week, get me a job on the slope, and put me out of my misserey..
                    Originally posted by TC

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                      bad china nitro ?
                      I wish....
                      I just suck! LOL
                      I usually tell people "Maybe drag racing aint your thing"
                      It bit me in the ass!
                      Originally posted by TC

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                        I saw a bumper sticker on a car 20 years ago. It was a ragged-out import with a blown muffler blowing somke at a stop light. The bumper sticker said, "Since I Gave Up Hope, I Feel Much Better."

I ask you A/Fuel, is that a way to approach things? I certainly hope not. You can do it that way, or the other way. It's always your choice.
                        Oh please pewee, it's this, or McDonalds for me...I don't have a choise!
                        Originally posted by TC

Comment

I would move back to Anchorage ina heart beat if I had the chance...

And that burn out was better than anything I can lay down...

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
                            Oh please pewee, it's this, or McDonalds for me...I don't have a choise!
                            No, no, it's not about the situation. It's about how you choose to THINK about it.

Sorry. I've had too much brain training over way too many years.
                            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY2 View Post
                              I would move back to Anchorage ina heart beat if I had the chance...

And that burn out was better than anything I can lay down...
                              I am serriously considering moving....My dream is to have my wife not work, I've had way to many shots at this.
                              My brother is a genius with money but want to have a nitro dragster....A lot of WTF is going on in my head right now.
                              I've had a bad day,
                              Originally posted by TC

Comment

Working...
                              X