BS'er Brian Rock wins NMRA/NMCA/NHRA Unleashed Event at California Speedway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BS'er Brian Rock wins NMRA/NMCA/NHRA Unleashed Event at California Speedway

One of our fellow BS'ers Brian Rock (GoatRacer) won today's True Street West Coast Shootout. The Shootout represented the quickest sixteen qualifiers in a heads up sportsman tree format.
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

YAY! The Mayfair Maize GTO kicks bootay gain! Something about that color....

Comment

Way to go Brian!!
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

That's really great to hear and what a Family History that car has! Brian "Goat Racer" and his GTO was one of the original Drag Week 2005 Competitors
        sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Great news about an awesome car but more importantly a Great Guy.
          I miss chatting with Brian on the board, he is definably one sharp Cat!

Congrats Brian!
          Reading , Pa
          Good Guys rodders rep.
          "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
          Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

NICE!

Put that Wally on a nice high shelf and admire it!
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Nice work Brian! The car was looking and sounding good at the CC Anti-Tour, definately street driven!
              Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Congrats Brian, enjoy the Victory!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey guys! Thanks for the kind words, and a huge thank you to Bill and Mike for all of the help this weekend!!!

We were runner up in the true street event Saturday, and then won the Nitto West coast shootout on Sunday for the Wally. The shootout was a heads up race for the top sixteen true street cars from the day before. We really had to work for it, but it all came together in the final round against Saturdays True street winner.

There were tons of great prizes donated by many of the event sponsors, and all of the true street competitors had a chance to get in on the action. There were also prizes and plaques for qickest 10,11,12,13,14, and 15 second averages. EVERYONE had a great change at the prizes, not just the fastest guy.
                  One of the best parts of true street was that we were able to make about seven or eight laps around the 2.5 mile California Speedway as part of the 30 mile drive. I had the whole family in the car we all had a blast buzzing around the track!
                  If you guys ever have a chance to attend on of the NMCA/NHRA Unleashed events, I highly reccommend it. They really treated us well and were as friendly as could be. The prizes and payout were pretty goo too!

This was a weekend that we will never forget!

Comment

Good Job!
                    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

very nice!!!
                      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

And on pg 72 of the new Car Craft to boot!!!!

Congrats on both!
                        Jeremy George in Windsor NY

Comment

Here is the video of the final round. And the crowd goes wild!!!!! ....... well, sort of:-)

Comment

great video and congrats on the win...I can remember seeing your car in HRM way back when and to still see you beating on it like a rented...well...Goat....I think that is freaking awesome.
                            If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

I like to brag that I wrote the feature on Brian's car that ran in HRM.

It really is an awesome piece!
                              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                              X