Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

silverbuick Randals, well, silverbuick is on pg 75 of new Car Craft!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was cool to see your car and read the article while sitting in line at the store today. They didn't bother to report on it last year. Made me more upset I missed it this year too.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I'd love to do the "Anti-Tour" sometime but the timing never seems to work out, I'm glad to see they covered it this year. They could have skipped the Morro Bay Car show coverage and went into more detail on the Anti-Tour, just my $.02.
      sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Like Scott says, I would of like to see last years coverage that actually featured some drag racing. I can't comment on this years until my issue shows up
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Osama Bin Laden would never have been found if he'd stayed at Randal's house.
          I'm still learning

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Holmes View Post
            Osama Bin Laden would never have been found if he'd stayed at Randal's house.
            Bigfoot stops by here to game a bit on Playstation, he likes Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13 View Post
              If I mail you mine, will you sign it, read it, then send it back?

We need a BS members eastcoast anti-tour of our own. You left coast guys have all the fun.
              (x2)
              *SOLD*1966 F-85 Crew Cab
              SC&C stage 2+, spc springs, discs, etc.

1966 Pontiac Catalina Ventura - in process

Comment

Originally posted by mustang13 View Post
                If I mail you mine, will you sign it, read it, then send it back?

We need a BS members eastcoast anti-tour of our own. You left coast guys have all the fun.
                This is the only run we have on the left coast. Every other run is east of the plains states, every one.
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Hey, mine showed up today! I'm pretty sure I'm on page 4 too, I'm wearing the white shirt looking into the Galaxy (above the green Cuda

You can barely see me holding the camera up taking this picture
                  Last edited by TheSilverBuick; July 14, 2011, 04:41 PM.
                  Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Working...
                  X