Home Run Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Home Run Derby

Mentally, I'm 10 years old so I am watching the home run derby right now.

If you are into baseball, and the best sluggers in the game, flip on ESPN to see some titanic home runs.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

my friend mark is on the 3rd base line taking pics for it
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Cool stuff! Thanks for the heads up, Brian.

Ron
      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Hey Champ!

Forgot to comment in your other thread, but congrats on kicking all ass in your disc golf deal!

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
          Hey Champ!

Forgot to comment in your other thread, but congrats on kicking all ass in your disc golf deal!
          Thanks, Brian. Today at about 2:00 in the afternoon, I realized that I got MY ass kicked... by the heat. Fortunately, I work in the AC, but the heat from yesterday got to me with a bit of a delayed reaction. One of my co-workers woke me up. I passed smooth out.

Too ALL those out there working or playing in the heat, PLEASE drink plenty of water. Between water and Gatorade, I guzzled over 2 gallons in two rounds of golf. This heat will beat ya up!

Ron
          It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

I'm with you Brian. Red Soz vs. Yankees in the final round. Can Gonzalez be beat? I hope not. Will see in a few minutes.

Comment

Well even though my guys didn't make it, tonight's home run derby was one of the best ever. What a show!

Comment

Hell of a round for Cano and with his pop pitching to him, it was pretty cool!

Comment

final round was really good, im surprised to see a sell out crowd at chase field

Comment

70% of the seats are probably corporate giveaways.

Comment

I watched the History Channel folks find and restore a 57 Chevy for the Pawn Store guys instead of the HRD. Haven't been impressed with the derby in recent years.
                      GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

shit i fergot that was on tonight, i wanted to watch that, how was it ?

Comment

Originally posted by 200kss View Post
                          I watched the History Channel folks find and restore a 57 Chevy for the Pawn Store guys instead of the HRD. Haven't been impressed with the derby in recent years.
                          You missed a good one last night.

Comment

Originally posted by 200kss View Post
                            That car came out really nice. Looked period correct with some updated (but not tacky) wheels and an LS1. Sounded awesome.

Comment

Working...
                            X