Damn its hot out there!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
    I hate snow more than heat, so no complaints here when it gets in the 90+ temps.
    x2
    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

It's only 96 degrees with 54% humidity here today....it feels like it's hotter than 40 hells out there.
      Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

I hate salt more than I hate cold - to me - perfect out door working temperatures are in the 60's.

I did a bunch of yard work Monday night and ended up jumping in the lake with all my dirty clothes on just to cool off - the lake is like bath water - I bet water temps are in the 80s.

Some places its too cold to do anything outside in the winter - some places it's too hot outside to do anything in the summer.
        There's always something new to learn.

Comment

I've been sitting here trying to look at weather forcasts and making comparisons....the dew point here is 75 with only 50% humidity!
          It's going to be a tough go this weekend in Colombus trying to get a N/A car to get out of it's own way.
          Originally posted by TC
          also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

We are going Englishtown on Sunday...it should be about 150 degrees!

Time Wasters...
            http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
            http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
            http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

99 degrees here right now - 44% humidity (low for here) but the dewpoint is 71 - it basically is pot roast weather.
              Phil / Omaha

Comment

Pretty warm here, too. We had a couple of cool days last week (lower 80s) but we're back in the 90s now. I really don't mind too much as long as the AC is working. Our humidity varies a LOT - depends on what is coming off the Piedmont.

Dan

Comment

65 degrees and partly sunny.... rain tomorrow, then low 70s and sunny for a couple days.

and trust me, while that sounds nice; the constant grey can get to you and make you actually wish for 100 degree days (which is almost as bad).
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

In NW Indiana we get our constant gray days too, and yes, it does wear on you. The only place I've ever been that has constantly good weather is Hawaii. I spent a good time in my youth in Juneau too, probably not much different than wear you live, and I loved it too. I like Indana, don't get me wrong, we get the true four seasons here. It's just summer here now, and I sweat like a pig!
                    Originally posted by TC
                    also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Working...
                    X