Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

trying to decide if I should buy back the Olds.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ls7gto
    replied
    Originally posted by stoneshrink View Post
    PM sent now about that Cobra lol
    Now if I could get him to decide what he wants to do with it. keeps saying $15k , but wont tell me if he will trade. I want to see a vacant hole where it was.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    Doug, I have found nothing to say that there is any variation amongst the "88" chassis yet. I have a couple of books at home that I can check later on. It would be great if this worked out!

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by squirrel View Post
    What do pontiacs have to do with it?

I know that windshield wiper motors are a great upgrade for the Buicks from the Chevrolets

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    PM sent now about that Cobra lol

Leave a comment:

• squirrel
    replied
    They should be the same. The 98 has a longer wheelbase.

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    Pontiac and Chevy share, and Olds and Buick share. What I need to know is a 4dr 88 the same frame as a 2dr 88.

Leave a comment:

• squirrel
    replied
    Originally posted by stoneshrink View Post
    that's not exactly what you said here
    Ok I get differing stories,,what can and can't swap ?? I'm told the chevy front end will fit the pontiac ,but you need to use the chevy doors,others...

What do pontiacs have to do with it?

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    not going Pro-Touring, gonna go pro-cruising. I want it to sit low , ride nice ( like across the country nice) handle good, stop good . just a modern version of what it did. Im thinking fatmans mII and air rid up frt, and maybe triangulated 4 link in the rear with bags . a 5.3 with a 6 speed and some vintage air. But I want the Outside looking stock, maybe rolling on some 16 /17 s , ooops scratch that, I still want my 55 fiestas on with the wide whites.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by squirrel View Post
    olds and chevy have different bodies, and different frames. They are not the same car, nothing interchanges.
    that's not exactly what you said here
    Ok I get differing stories,,what can and can't swap ?? I'm told the chevy front end will fit the pontiac ,but you need to use the chevy doors,others...

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    the shell ? if you are going to a pro touring style frame , you are going to change the mounts

I prefer the stockers
    olds rules

Leave a comment:

• squirrel
    replied
    olds and chevy have different bodies, and different frames. They are not the same car, nothing interchanges.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    ya know, Art Morrison makes a frame for the shoebox that should bolt right up last time I checked 13,995 out the door as a rolling chassis - uses Corvette front, 9" rear

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    pm me some details!

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    replied
    Doug, I have a line on a frame for you.

Leave a comment:

• ls7gto
    replied
    YOU ALL ARE A BUNCH OF ENABLERS !!!!! this will be a long term project, as the GTO comes first.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X