KYLE BUSCH 49 nationwide win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KYLE BUSCH 49 nationwide win

my goodness ...what great restarts !!! everyone else was slipping their tires ..not KB ..no sir .. smooth as silk every time ...couldn't be TRACTION CONTROL ?? no , not the gibbs team , they are above reproach

Anybody else really give a shit?
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

just trying to fill the void

Comment

For somebody who hates what the sport has become, you sure do watch it a lot. Some would call that masochistic behavior.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

fun watching races ..just pointing out the obvious

Comment

Kevin Harvick says he is racing with handcuffs when competing against rival Kyle Busch, whom he and his owner have feuded with since May. Harvick, who finished second behind Busch in the New England 200 on Saturday, told his Nationwide Series team over his radio that he had to be careful around Busch and then confirmed afterward that NASCAR President Mike Helton had warned him at Michigan in June not to touch Busch on the track. "I was told a few weeks ago that if we touched the 18 car [of Busch], we'd be parked," Harvick said. "I've just got to be really careful. I would have liked to have gotten the track position and slid up and do what I needed to do. But I've just got to be really careful. That's the way NASCAR put it to me." NASCAR spokesman Kristi King said if there was a conversation between Harvick and Helton, it would remain private. Busch said he has received no warning. "It would have been a lot easier to win if you didn't have handcuffs put on you, but that's the way NASCAR said we had to do it," Harvick said.

Comment

toyota drivers are not winning as much as last year , don't muss their hair , we really have a yen for the yen

Comment

Not me.
                Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
                  Ditto
                  Danny/Zachary
                  HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

Spidey is restless because it's been gawd awful slow around here and nothing to poke with the shit stirring stick.

I'll bite, Spidey. Since Mark apparently stomped on the last nerve and seems can no longer respond, somebody has to give a shit about Nascar. I really don't, but for the sake of argument, exactly how in the hell are they using traction control? Does it kill spark or what?

Does butter smooth make it any more boring? I think TC said it right, when I can recognize the body instead of the sticker, I might be more interested in the longest running soap opera in the US. Nah. Prolly not.

I'm not sure who disappoints me more here, the whiney children or the crappy parents. What happened to fist fights and thrown helmets? Did Stroker Ace and Bobby Ricky and Rainman Cruise "put them in the wall" dumbass hollywood mentality make the parents become overprotective? What the hell happened to the Delta I used to know ?

Oh, and Just for Mark, who I guess is still lurking... Danica Patrick is FINE.
                    Last edited by Beagle; July 17, 2011, 10:21 AM.
                    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

18 in the wall , my day is made , there goes the point lead
                      nascar handed him gift last week , giving him the pole on practice speeds , then the stupid wave around rule got his lap back
                      it all comes out in the wash ..KB treats everyone on the track like crap , think his shit doesn't smell , and cut a tire by smacking into the object of his rage and jealousy -dale jr
                      18 is lucky nascar is looking the other way , his car was too low at pocono , last year bowyer car was a thousandth of an inch off , cost him the cup , they catch the toyotas with all kinds of cheat parts -slap on the wrist
                      the pukes who run nascar NEED toyota money , so they think

Comment

Working...
                      X