No announcement yet.

What's for dinner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunday is sketti meatball night. Gotta eat up all the regular meatball sketti sauce from the freezer before we try the next batch with sausage mixed in!
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

'Bout to grill a steak... thats been 'double-forked, Texas salt-rubbed & delmonico sauce' marinating...

FOR 24 HOURS!

OH, YEAH!
      Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

don't hate...

I walked my boy thru the cobbler making process...I figure he will be out on his own one day and if he wants to impress chicks...fire up some grub like this....he made the whole thing...I even let him make mistakes so he could see what happens when you don't put the right amount of baking powder...it is delicious tho...shoulda bought some vanilla ice cream.
        Last edited by JOES66FURY; July 17, 2011, 05:43 PM.
        If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Originally posted by Caveman Tony View Post
          'Bout to grill a steak... thats been 'double-forked, Texas salt-rubbed & delmonico sauce' marinating...

FOR 24 HOURS!

OH, YEAH!

we got some stuff down here for marinade and rubs that will light you up, i love me some spicey bbq/cajun food
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Broiled tri-tip...yumtastic.
            I'm still learning

Comment

I HATE ALL OF YOU! I cant eat any thing thats not like a soup or been pureed. and everything i drink has to be thickened . Ever drink a beer thickened with corn starch..... not yummmy. Damn wired jaw and trache tube!

on a side note, found a potato soup that I Love.
              Reading , Pa
              Good Guys rodders rep.
              "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
              Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

well, if you were putting on a few pounds maybe this was a blessing in disguise? I try to find the humor in everything, it keeps me sane...I am finding a hard time finding funny in your situation but man...the thought of a beer milk shake made me crack up....
                If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Beer brats and farm fresh sweet corn.
                  Jeff
                  Follow My Build

Comment

Originally posted by ls7gto View Post
                    I HATE ALL OF YOU! I cant eat any thing thats not like a soup or been pureed. and everything i drink has to be thickened . Ever drink a beer thickened with corn starch..... not yummmy. Damn wired jaw and trache tube!

on a side note, found a potato soup that I Love.
                    I'm thinking you need Jeremy Clarkson's Man blender. What can't you blend with an LSX powered set of blades??
                    I'm still learning

Comment

Working...
                    X