405 T-shirt WANTED

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 405 T-shirt WANTED

I'm trying to find a t-shirt for my bud's daughter back east that used to live here. "I survived the 405" is what I'd like to find for his daughter in a girls medium or just medium. Thank you
    STUGOTS

If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

not selling them on the exit ramp ?..that is where I get my valencia oranges ,....
      Last edited by SpiderGearsMan; July 17, 2011, 06:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
        not selling them on the exit ramp ?..that is where I get my valencia oranges ,....
        That's what I thought. Another friend claimed to have driven the whole alternate rte. lookning for t-shirt sellers on street corners. I would've thought the alternate rte. would've been littered with sellers
        STUGOTS

Comment

Man, am I sick of hearing the word "Carmageddon".... I finally had to stop watching any local news stations because that's all they would talk about....

Comment

So...
            You guys that live up that way, was it as bad as they thought it would be? Where there any fights, accidents, picketing? How about those folks that found their mountain canyons clogged up? Mulholland? Topanga?

When they announced they were going to close it for work to be done I originally figured it would be to fill the huge woop-di-doos, there are some that if you are going fast enough and your car rides kind of gooshy, you will end up in the next lane over...
            That entire freeway through there is just fill and it has settled in some areas so deep...

~Gail
            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
              So...
              You guys that live up that way, was it as bad as they thought it would be? Where there any fights, accidents, picketing? How about those folks that found their mountain canyons clogged up? Mulholland? Topanga?

When they announced they were going to close it for work to be done I originally figured it would be to fill the huge woop-di-doos, there are some that if you are going fast enough and your car rides kind of gooshy, you will end up in the next lane over...
              That entire freeway through there is just fill and it has settled in some areas so deep...

~Gail
              It was great. tHE NEWS MEDIA REALLY DID A GREAT JOB GETTING THE WORD OUT AND PEOPLE JUST STAYED HOME AND BBQ'd. I drove right by that general area around 11AM leaving a show in Van Nuys to head to Ventura for lunch with zero issues
              STUGOTS

Comment

Working...
              X