My 12yo boys summer vacation...from Bandimere Raceway to Kent,UK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 12yo boys summer vacation...from Bandimere Raceway to Kent,UK

Well....most 12yo boys are content with playing video games all summer. Well....my 12yo is one of the most adventurous well rounded kids I've ever been around. He wants to do and see it all.And carries a 4.0 in honors classes So the month of July is that month of ultimate adventure.We started off the month at Bandimere for the junior drag racing league WCF July 2nd-9th....then 4 days later he boarded a plane with my brother to go to the War and Peace Show in Kent,UK.There he's participating in the worlds largest military re-enactors event.. www.warandpeaceshow.com He returns on July 25th......exciting month right? Well....the 26th he departs for San Luis Obispo to compete in an Elite Lineman competition for football. I remember when I was a kid.....a Huffy bike and a playing card in the spokes was enough.
    The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

I was the videogamer =P
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Sounds like a smart AND lucky kid -
      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Sounds like a great kid. Maybe has great folks??!!

Dan

Comment

From what I know about Chassisman Ron, the apple hasn't fallen very far from the tree.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I hear ya - my 20 y/o Niece has already seen more of Europe than I probably every will.
            There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
            X