how much are on the phone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gary 351C View Post
    I text my wife twice during the day. I talk on my phone 2 or 3 times a week, I'm not normal.
    I don't have a cell phone at all. Wife just got one about 4 months ago - rarely turns it on. We're very not normal, no computers at home either.
    Phil / Omaha

Comment

One of the best things about my work is I can shut it off. I leave the office, and, while I can be reached in an emergency, I'm pretty much impossible to get in touch with. Have I lost work because of it - absolutely - but the peace of not having someone call my home phone when I'm trying to sleep is priceless.... the trick is screening, some people get an immediate answer (parents, wife) but outside of those people - unless I'm expecting a call - they can talk to voicemail. Yep, they can also text - which I encourage people to do - because the biggest time waster is the fluff on either side of the question ("hi, how ya doing, did you go ___, how was it?") I know it sounds rude, but as it is my time - something I have a limited amount of - I have the right to decide how it's used.
      Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Seeing as Im hardly home. Most my post on here are by phone. Text and calls went from 30 a day to three or four in the last week.

Chassisman. Theres gotta be something better for you. I have Unlimited calls, free long distance, unlimited texts and data, insurance, two phones for $174 a month and that what the bill always comes to.
        Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by A/Fuel View Post
          Okay check this out, a little up-date. I was in Colombus this weekend, It was hotter than hell. Saturday after, we made our last pass for the day I wasn't in too much of a hurry to service the car, did I say it was hot? Anyway, some clouds rolled in and it cooled off a tiny bit, enough to where I was ready to finish up and call it a day. I'm back there minding my own business putting a clutch in when this strong wind came by and blew our neighbours canopy over and stuff started to fly everywhere. I ran over to help and pick stuff up and about 5 minutes later it started to rain, and I mean rain! Some say about 5 inches in about an hour in a half....Well, I just happened to have my phone in my pocket at the time, and needless to say, it's not working right now. I'm supposed to be looking for another one right now, but as you can see I'm not in that big of a hurry. I've had about 3 emails and 4 phone calls at home, as a matter of fact I was woken up this morning by my home phone ringing.
          That's the second time you've soaked a phone!
          sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

I finally got a cell phone when my dad was ill, I'll probably bin the thing when my mother passes. I'm up to about 45 minutes a year on the thing. No land line. Desk phone at my office is good for about an hour a week plus whenever we have a conference call i have to sit in on.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
              That's the second time you've soaked a phone!
              Haha, I've done it a few times, the last time I left it in my pocket and threw it in the washing machine, and the time before I was washing a car and had it between my ear and sholder and it rolled down my arm into the bucket.
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Working...
              X