• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 63 falcon
    replied
    Do I here a Chevy rusting again , Never mind it is gone now !!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
    Is a rubbermaid drip pan sold over the counter at Ford dealers?
    No but it is for a Harley.

Leave a comment:

• TheSilverBuick
    replied
    Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
    Bam!

Is a rubbermaid drip pan sold over the counter at Ford dealers?
    Last edited by TheSilverBuick; July 24, 2011, 10:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• BOOOGHAR
    replied
    I got to hear the horror story of a 2004 chevy duramax deisel last night from a friend over dinner. He drove his truck pulling his car to so-cal for the father days roadster show, had to stop at dealerships - notice pural 3 times for engine and a/c issues costing him over 4k in repairs, then he goes on to tell me there was coolant dripping from it yesterday morning

Leave a comment:

• BluLightning
    replied
    Bam!

Leave a comment:

• Beagle
    replied
    Originally posted by stoneshrink View Post
    the pot is successfully stirred
    oh what the hell. I'll bite.

YAWN.

Leave a comment:

• SpiderGearsMan
    replied
    my old company used the dead mitsubishi showroom for FIAT

MOPAR TO YA

Leave a comment:

• Mater
    replied
    lol

i am amazed at how awsome this K-car has been. i am genuanly shocked and so are many others lol

and i am all with oyu on the mustang issues with the transmissions. the new manuals and autos are better but still seem weak compared to others

and do not get me started on the 3.8 POS ford had. cracked heads are common so is over heating. and just not having any power.

i also noticed the lack of chrysler but besides the challenger being way to heavy and under powered compared to GM and ford offerings and the charger being a more door with no coupe option they seem alright sort of under the radar as of late. the ram going to rear coil springs sort of makes me do a WTF? though

Leave a comment:

• BangShift McT
    replied
    I know you haven't seen summer yet, but you just had to?

And I'll argue against Ford. Just as many transmission issues, the plastic in my Mustang is just as chintzy as the Monte Carlo, the backseat's f'ing useless, and "Taurus Quality"? The same 3.8 V6 powered thing notorious for overheating and causing all sorts of cooling-related troubles? And wasn't that boat anchor put in other cars? ...oh, yeah, it was. Mustang and T-bird/Cougar. Most worthless engine possible. And I mean that.

Chevy 1500: Basic truck. Pontiac GTO: So sorry morons can't see a good thing when they got it, I love 'em. New Camaro.....ok, I'll give you that one.

In purest form, all brand-loyal only fans kinda piss me off. Yeah, we rag on Eagle, but I'd do up an SX/4 with AMX touches and go scare the shit out of Subarus. I like how Mopar isn't really mentioned (Yes, Tom, I know about the K-car, but still).
    Last edited by BangShift McT; July 23, 2011, 10:26 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SuperBuickGuy
    replied
    Originally posted by realsteelfreak View Post
    Take my F150 or Mustang anyday. Taurus quality and tech is #1. Ford haters,you just wish todays GM had what it takes.Period.
    Look at resale value .
    Where is any Chevy 1500, Pont GTO, or new Camaro ? Flop, Flop, flop.
    the pot is successfully stirred

Leave a comment:

• Mater
    replied
    the newest car i have is a 2000. i can not afford newer

but on a random note my chrysler K-car has been the most reliable car i have bought lol

my 200,000 mile grand marquis being right behind it

and the 2000 grand prix is bring up the rear

Leave a comment:

• nesabo
    replied
    Originally posted by peewee View Post
    My point exactly Bob. You got one, we've got one coming (thanks Milner) and everybody bickers over brand loyalty, so who buys a new one? You and I sure did.

Show your cards. Who buys the new ones?
    My Ford truck is '09. Cannot afford another one yet.

Leave a comment:

• realsteelfreak
    replied
    Take my F150 or Mustang anyday. Taurus quality and tech is #1. Ford haters,you just wish todays GM had what it takes.Period.
    Look at resale value .
    Where is any Chevy 1500, Pont GTO, or new Camaro ? Flop, Flop, flop.

Leave a comment:

• pdub
    replied
    Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
    I'm laughing my ass off here. I see it now...Ford's got a little wiseguy with a bat...GM has "Duke", some big MFer they found in a bar. 3 rounds in the cage, no limits. When it looks like one is going down, give Sergio Marchionne a "heroic dose" of cocaine and shove him in. Put this on Pay-Per-View. Bet your ass I'll watch!
    I would sure be the little wise guy with a bat. A very little wise guy, at that. With a little bat.

This is funny, the whole thing, it sure is.
    Last edited by pdub; July 22, 2011, 06:37 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X