Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norway gets rocked

Crazy stuff......

Crazy people know no boundaries. It's a damn shame. I hope Blazerteam offers his input.

Dan

Comment

ww4

Comment

brother.... my heart and prayers goes out to them.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Well..7 dead and 10 badly injured after the explosion in Oslo..10 confirmed dead out on the little island,that where the place for the convention..its just chaotic over here now..

Supposedly,the same man that got the bombs to explode at the government buildings,where the same man that took the boat out to the island,and killed alot of people..10 dead,are just the the number that are confirmed..he where there for 2 hours,walking around shooting young kids and youngsters.The convention had kids and youngsters from 11 years old,and up to 17-18 years old..

Alot of them tried to escape by swimming from the island..not easy,as there are around 500 meters to the other side.

This is a sad day over here..

Comment

There's something wrong with all of us as people if any single one of us supposedly thinking humans would ever do something like that. That's just sick. That's sick, that's what that is. And sickening. I know that's a Peter Pan observation, but that's the best I can do because I can't even comprehend it. That's sickening.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Peewee, one of the reasons we care about you is that you CAN'T understand this. How could any decent person "understand"?

Dan

Comment

Hopefully they'll deal with them differently then what we'd do here in the States, you know make sure their rights weren't violated and spend Millions to give them a "fair" trial!
                sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                  Hopefully they'll deal with them differently then what we'd do here in the States, you know make sure their rights weren't violated and spend Millions to give them a "fair" trial!
                  You know what..i dont think so!!.We are notorious for helping criminals over here..Norway must be the easiest place to be a criminal..we"adore"them.

Russian criminals,that thinks it sucks out loud to be a criminal in Russia,comes to Norway and are being arrested....just to be taken care of in our hotels.ehh,.i mean prisons..they even gets money after their time is done..earned in prison.

Comment

this isn't the work of russians

they caught one of the perps who shot up a youth camp

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post

They actually think it was the same guy, he went and planted the bomb and then went to the youth camp......

Comment

I'm serious, I just can't handle this one.

If you spill the marbles on the table, there's a real genuine nutcase in a hundred of them. A real DANGEROUS nutcase. And what will set it off? Probably nothing. They'll eventually go off anyway at some time, they will, because they eventuall will.

Doesn't make it feel any better standing in line somewhere with 99 other people who value each other's lives. Who's the nutcase in this crowd?

Let's live and enjoy every moment while we can (Peter Pan again), because I don't think we can actively defend against the hidden real nutcase who wants to take out a soft target for some distorted and not-understandable reason.

Sick. Sickening. Remember, real nutcases are yet another form of unorganized terror. Random. Sickening. Most times without a cause. Just sick. Bad in the head. Sickening.
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post

I didnt say it was a russian..i took the criminal russians as an example of how mild and naive our law system works.

The man who did this,is a nazi fan..

Comment

My heart and thoughts go out to the people of Norway. I hope the perpetrators are brought to swift justice.

Ron
                            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Anders Behring Breivik, 32, described himself as a Christian and a conservative. Media reports in Norway said Breivik was a 'loner', who lived with his mother in a wealthy suburb of west Oslo, was well-educated and enjoyed hunting.

Comment

Working...
                              X