A little midnight garage cleaning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little midnight garage cleaning

Just when did you think I would do it? During the day I'd be paying a nurse to be with Dad, but late night when he is tucked in, I can do my outside chores. Of course my own doing that for the past 20 years couldn't get one car in a 3 car garage. Cleaning it up to get the Track-T in was no problem because not only does it not take much room, you can see all corners of the T going in. Not the same with an enclosed car and its blind spots. In the past I just did the easy thing, buy white vehicles that have no fear of sun fading and leave them out.

This is the last car that found refuge inside the garage about 1985.

As of tonight, whew.....

sigpic
    Bob
    516 lb/ft @ 2800
    Short shift, its fun

http://tbuckets.lefora.com/

All new cars, even the "smaller ones" are grotesquely huge.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Compared to a '70 Eldorado? Nah. But, you're point is taken. 500+ hp stock cars that ride smooth via road flattening weight. I'd love one if I could swing it.
      Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Good start, Deck! I've been in the middle of a "purge the shop" detail for months now. I have to hire muscle as my heart can't take heavy lifting for prolonged periods of time and I lost me previous shop slave (the darn fool got hisself a JOB!) and I JUST got a new candidate. We'll see how the new muscleman works out.

Dan

Comment

Working...
        X