Kenosha homecoming this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kenosha homecoming this weekend

This weekend AMC/Nash/Rambler geeks will be migrating back to their birth place in Kenosha Wisconsin.
    So for those of you in the midwest, be warned you may encounter some odd cars, and even strainger owners rolling through your town in a few days.
    I believe this is a once every 4 years event, here are a few pictures from '07.

I've made several trips to Kenosha when I was into
    the AMX's.
    Great venue for a car show.
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

maskin/kanners

Comment

i read somewhere that the swap meet is suposed to be the best for that crowd, on a side note, Kenosha County had the best county fair I have ever been to, I went every night 4 nights in a row, saw combine demo derby, non wing spring cars, truck/tractor pulls, and a demo derby that had 12 heat races and one gran finale derby at the end - i love that part of the country
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Are AMC guys as strange as Mopar folk? Because I sure met some odd ducks at Moparfest up here last year. But maybe it was the fact that they were Canadian too ... two scoops of kookyness. LOL

Kidding aside, that would likely be an awesome show and swap meet to attend, all sorts of rare stuff you might never see elsewhere.

cheers
          Ed N.
          Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
          07 Mustang GT with some stuff
          88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

Working...
          X