No announcement yet.

Clearance sale!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gail - both Rhonda and I work - and I've suggested, even pleaded - we get a cleaning service - she doesn't like the idea one bit!

notice I say service - not lady - and old / unattractive would be fine, as long as the house was clean for a reasonable fee!

The LAST thing I want to do (especially when simultaneously watching little Lee) after a long day or week is clean the damned house.
    There's always something new to learn.

Comment

MAN me too! Our youngest is 16 so I don't have a little kid to deal with but I HATE HOUSEWORK worse than anything! I would much rather be outside doing anything! Pulling weeds, digging holes, trimming tree branches, repairing fence anything but laundry, dusting, vacuuming etc. If Loren suggested a cleaning service and we could afford it I would jump at it...!

They will not put on my tombstone "I wish I had kept a cleaner house"

Gail
      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
        Gail - both Rhonda and I work - and I've suggested, even pleaded - we get a cleaning service - she doesn't like the idea one bit!

notice I say service - not lady - and old / unattractive would be fine, as long as the house was clean for a reasonable fee!

The LAST thing I want to do (especially when simultaneously watching little Lee) after a long day or week is clean the damned house.
        if you do, here's a funny quirk about women - they'll clean the house so the house cleaner won't see a messy house.... and heaven forbid the newb argue that it's silly to clean for the cleaner.... oh boy.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

DING! winner winner chicken dinner!

Fastest way to clean the house? = invite people over!
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
          X