My new project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new project

It's been a while since I've done more than just a facelift, but here's the new toy. It will be a slow motion process, so the expense just tickles my wallet. It'll be some sort of metallic gold/copper base coat with matching flake top, pearl white diamond tuft interior, and will have hydraulics (juiced or lifted..NOT CALLED HYDROS where I'm from). I'm uncertain of the wheels, but I'm thinking maybe the new Rockets that look like Radirs with the possibilty of Vogue tires.

STUGOTS

Handsome!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

the way you described the car with what you have planned, painted body color steel wheels with spider caps and trim rings would look good IMO

also, these guys out of Phoenix make some incredibly great stuff hydraulics wise

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
        the way you described the car with what you have planned, painted body color steel wheels with spider caps and trim rings would look good IMO

also, these guys out of Phoenix make some incredibly great stuff hydraulics wise

http://hydroholics.net/kits.html
        Nowaday hydraulics have too much oongapotch bullshit (pancake...side to side..etc). I just need/want it to go up and down. But thanks for the link
        STUGOTS

Comment

Cool ride

Looks solid...........like the choice of wheels
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by groucho View Post
            Nowaday hydraulics have too much oongapotch bullshit (pancake...side to side..etc). I just need/want it to go up and down. But thanks for the link
            See, here I was thinking that the hydraulics WERE the oongapotch bullshit.
            Last edited by Brian Lohnes; July 27, 2011, 06:36 PM.
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I'm sorry but 8 Lugs are the only wheel that belong on a Pontiac, I'm sorry, there I go with that "Old School" crap again!
              sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

hydraulics are not too fun on a driver ..the missing front shocks get bouncy

Comment

those days are long gone, Accumulators added to a hydraulic set up make a vehicle ride just as good if not better than stock and ive riden in a few of them, Im "juicing" the front of my 56 and will be adding accumulators to it so it will lay frame and ride better than a new lexus
                  Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                    hydraulics are not too fun on a driver ..the missing front shocks get bouncy
                    You run frnt shocks outboard the control arms just like a car with air bags
                    Last edited by groucho; July 28, 2011, 05:19 AM.
                    STUGOTS

Comment

What's the story on (what appears to be) the 66 Oldsmobile next to it? That was my first car (color and all!) so I have a soft spot for them.

Comment

Originally posted by yellomalibu View Post
                        What's the story on (what appears to be) the 66 Oldsmobile next to it? That was my first car (color and all!) so I have a soft spot for them.
                        That one's just being stored here
                        STUGOTS

Comment

can't find them with enough travel , but thanks

Comment

I would bag it

Comment

The low rider thing is a LIFE STYLE Jim, they are as pasionate about their way of life as you are old school nascar and chevy big blocks...nothing you can say will sway them...
                              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Working...
                              X