Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I love my neighbors...and the white trash award goes to...ME! oh, wait a min

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I love my neighbors...and the white trash award goes to...ME! oh, wait a min

They seem to put up with me, as long as I ain't too rowdy... ;D

I was having fun with the GTS today trying to clean the garage up, bolted on my new set of rims.

At least I try to keep the piece and no burnouts in front of the house.
    {the park behind me however is not off limits as long as no one else is around. }
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Re: Why I love my neighbors...and the white trash award goes to...ME! oh, wait a min

For a second there I thought I had x-ray vision :P What's it got under the hood?

*Oh it's in your sig, any pictures of that?
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Re: Why I love my neighbors...and the white trash award goes to...ME! oh, wait a min

Nothing fancy, mild 351c, 2 barrel heads, 600 cfm performer intake and carb. Some day it'll get the cobra jet back in there...but for now I'm happy as hell it's drivable.
      Andrew

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Looking good to me ;D
        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

awwww...you put the chrome ones on.... was digging hte black rims...looked mean...Its getti there...its een a while since I saw a recent pic of it...

Comment

Re: Why I love my neighbors...and the white trash award goes to...ME! oh, wait a

My neighbors put up with me as well, but only to a certain degree;
            Loud cars- fine. Fireworks- fine. Mini-bike racing-- fine. But you
            start one little inferno of a bonfire and they call the FD.... ;D

That's nitromethane... Maybe a bit too much???

Comment

Re: Why I love my neighbors...and the white trash award goes to...ME! oh, wait a

Nah!!! ;D
              200 mph or bust.......

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY
                awwww...you put the chrome ones on.... was digging hte black rims...looked mean...Its getti there...its een a while since I saw a recent pic of it...
                LOL, don't worry. The black rims are going back on...just need to get a pair of rims sent out to be widened sometime soon so I can safely run something like a 285 or 295 series tire out back without worrying about the wrong offset.
                I like those rims, but I think about the only thing I will keep them around for is going to be saving them for track days because I have promised myself to change the gearing and get this out on a road coarse for some fun driving.
                I will try to get a burnout video one of these days, but as long as it doesn't end up like this:
                Andrew

Comment

that looks like the kindling for a real fire... LOL

K

Comment

Sarpy Sheriff's followed me home once, so did Papillion's local yocal's. I'll never live down the Nebraska State Police pulling me over during driver's ed.
                    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Ah, yes the sarpy county mounties, I have had a few fun experiances with them in the past. Not so much anymore...but that can ah, ahem, always change.
                      Kid did a rolling stop right by my house which at the end of the street, I got a laugh because I knew what was coming, as there was that police car sitting in the street at the entrance to the park...cop chirped the tires, too. ;D
                      Andrew

Comment

At least the car is plated. ;)

cheers
                        Ed N.
                        Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
                        07 Mustang GT with some stuff
                        88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

yup...can't really drive it on the street otherwise. Forget the fact glass and interiors are highly over rated, and I am a happy guy after staring at my car and working on it the last 7 years. Still makes me happy to do stupid stuff like a burnout with it.

The wife just wnts to make sure tha back seat is nice when it's done. :-* :o
                          Andrew

Comment

Working...
                          X