Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stolen car suspect crashes into '85 Maxima and cuts in half.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stolen car suspect crashes into '85 Maxima and cuts in half.

A 26 y/o girl driving a stolen 08 Infinity was speeding down a surface street in Pomona, CA broad sided an 85 Maxima turning into a Jack in the Box and literally cut it in half. Sending the passengers flying to the curb in a huge ball of fire. Both were killed instantly. The suspect only received minor injuries.

BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

That is essentially three blocks down from the Autozone I worked at.
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

the jap crap state

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
        the jap crap state
        Wait, what?
        Last edited by 1970camaroRS; August 1, 2011, 05:06 PM.
        1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
        1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

thermite rockers in the maxima... I can see it at the base of a-pillars telepathically.

maybe they can cram more sideways aluminum with a backisde on fire into a smaller chassis. the big jap dream right?

I was just speaking of 34 pounds of mig in a tiny subaru.
          maine is the jap crap state, you guys got the sunshine and dreams keeping it all alive until... well.. what you see in that accident.
          60mph is nothing at all to do what it did.

unblessed mothers... I have a hard time being sad.

my own could have reeled in the accident 100 years ahead of time narrated it and never been there at the worng spot at the wrong time.

rest in as much peace as was given.
          Sorry for the evil.. it is not mine.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Umm, do your meds need refilling? WTF are you babbling about?

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
            thermite rockers in the maxima... I can see it at the base of a-pillars telepathically.

maybe they can cram more sideways aluminum with a backisde on fire into a smaller chassis. the big jap dream right?

I was just speaking of 34 pounds of mig in a tiny subaru.
            maine is the jap crap state, you guys got the sunshine and dreams keeping it all alive until... well.. what you see in that accident.
            60mph is nothing at all to do what it did.

unblessed mothers... I have a hard time being sad.

my own could have reeled in the accident 100 years ahead of time narrated it and never been there at the worng spot at the wrong time.

rest in as much peace as was given.
            Sorry for the evil.. it is not mine.
            Nitrous is like that hot chick with crabs. you want to hit it, you're just afraid of the consequences

Comment

That's three counts of vehicular homicide is it not?
              There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                That's three counts of vehicular homicide is it not?
                Per current law (thanks to a case in San Francisco a few years back), yes, it is 3 counts.
                1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
                1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

The video isn't coming up here at work, but damn, split the car in half at 60? I've seen it happen before but usually when people are traveling in the 100+ mph range.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by joebogey View Post
                    The video isn't coming up here at work, but damn, split the car in half at 60? I've seen it happen before but usually when people are traveling in the 100+ mph range.
                    I'm pretty sure that the Maxima that split in half was one of the mid-90s cars that had a lot of safety / structural integrity problems.
                    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Wow....

My condolences to the friends and families of the victims. I really hope the driver of the Infinity gets what she deserves.

Ron
                      It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                        I'm pretty sure that the Maxima that split in half was one of the mid-90s cars that had a lot of safety / structural integrity problems.
                        News said it was an 85. A pillars back gone and on the side walk. All that couple wanted was to hit up Jack in the Box with the midnight munchies. Very sad.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
                          Wow....

My condolences to the friends and families of the victims. I really hope the driver of the Infinity gets what she deserves.

Ron
                          this side of eternity, it isn't going to happen.
                          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver View Post
                            News said it was an 85. A pillars back gone and on the side walk. All that couple wanted was to hit up Jack in the Box with the midnight munchies. Very sad.
                            I'm pretty sure that's a mid 90s maxima. Betting the news article got it wrong. Nissan's 1985 maxima would have been a much smaller Datsun.
                            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Article does say it's a 95.

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X