Shutdown !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shutdown !

I had one of these as a kid, kept it perfect for years and years , then someone that shall remain nameless, decided to after a fit bust it all up one day when I left for school

sigpic

I remember my uncle had/has this set. I thought the box cover was so freakin cool
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

I wanna see it run!
      Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Toys 004.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	856619I keep everything and I still have mine, it's the Dodge version with 2 Challengers and it was called "Scat City" and I think I've got a second one somewhere, they both worked several years ago. The guys from the show "Pickers" would have a field day in my Garage but I'd probably want to much for my junk. The Wife will have a Heck of a sale one of these days.
        Last edited by Grumpy; August 1, 2011, 07:57 PM.
        sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Thats why your the man Grumpy!
          Reading , Pa
          Good Guys rodders rep.
          "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
          Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
            [ATTACH=CONFIG]3593[/ATTACH]I keep everything and I still have mine, it's the Dodge version with 2 Challengers and it was called "Scat City" and I think I've got a second one somewhere, they both worked several years ago. The guys from the show "Pickers" would have a field day in my Garage but I'd probably want to much for my junk. The Wife will have a Heck of a sale one of these days.
            Buddy of mine has a couple of LS6 Chevelles that are sweet. His wife told him "Your funeral is at 10 and the auction is at 10:30. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ksj2 View Post
              Buddy of mine has a couple of LS6 Chevelles that are sweet. His wife told him "Your funeral is at 10 and the auction is at 10:30. LOL
              That's a good one! Here's another one for you, my Wife was rather upset (understatement) with me one day and she said when you croak I'm going to sell off everything in your Garage and the Daughters and I are going to Europe for 3 weeks, I said there's two things wrong with that statement, first you have to out live me, secondly if you can only afford to go to Europe for 3 weeks after selling my stuff you got "taken" and taken wasn't the actual word I used. LOL
              sigpic

Comment

LOL

Comment

That's damn awesome!

Yeah.......my wife looks at all my 'stuff' and shakes
                  her head........I think I should do her a favor and price everything
                  one of these days.
                  Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Phil IS the man. and hilarious!

my only complaint was the lameness of the video. But those look like killer fun toys!
                    www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by Monk View Post
                      That's damn awesome!

Yeah.......my wife looks at all my 'stuff' and shakes
                      her head........I think I should do her a favor and price everything
                      one of these days.
                      Don't forget to tell her I get first dibs and a discount too - !!
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                        my only complaint was the lameness of the video. But those look like killer fun toys!
                        yeah that Vdeo was lame, I don't know why they didn't show the track set up, you had the Xmas tree and if you redlighted the power would shut off on your side, also you had to hit your shift points just right or your car would lose power because different sections of the track only had power for a particular gear, I think I explained that correctly?
                        sigpic

Comment

GRumpy, were you one of those kids who got all kinds of cool toys, but only kept them in their boxes and never properly abused them?
                          BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver View Post
                            GRumpy, were you one of those kids who got all kinds of cool toys, but only kept them in their boxes and never properly abused them?
                            HA! I only wish I had a fourth of the model cars back that I blew up with Firecrackers & Cherry Bombs!
                            Last edited by Grumpy; August 2, 2011, 04:00 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                              That's a good one! Here's another one for you, my Wife was rather upset (understatement) with me one day and she said when you croak I'm going to sell off everything in your Garage and the Daughters and I are going to Europe for 3 weeks, I said there's two things wrong with that statement, first you have to out live me, secondly if you can only afford to go to Europe for 3 weeks after selling my stuff you got "taken" and taken wasn't the actual word I used. LOL
                              Like a trapshooting buddy told me, "If I die, don't let my wife sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them"

Comment

Working...
                              X