No announcement yet.

Hanging of 'Truck Nuts' Grows into a Free Speech Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think they're dumb, but to each their own.

Comment

My line of rubber vaginas for the drivers of hybrid weiner mobiles will be on the market soon. They're gonna sell like hot cakes!
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Surprised someone hasn't come up with a matching
        'johnson' to complete the set.
        Last edited by Monk; August 3, 2011, 08:01 PM.
        Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
          My line of rubber vaginas for the drivers of hybrid weiner mobiles will be on the market soon. They're gonna sell like hot cakes!
          Ummm, I think they already make rubber vaginas!
          I R Bob
          You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by catchmeblue70 View Post
            I didn't vote because I don't think they inspire confidence, nor are they tasteless. I think the general population of this country are prudes that try to censor and/or ban every little thing they can. If I wanna hang nuts from my truck I will. And I'll have arts & crafts time and make 'em look real beforehand...because I can. Muaaah ha ha ha!
            they'd go so well with bryan's .... sorry, just couldn't resist (yeah, and tasteless, like rubber nuts)

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
            Ummm, I think they already make rubber vaginas!
            I do not want to know how you know that
            Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; August 3, 2011, 08:24 PM.
            Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

If any local or state legislature that takes the time for this kind of law really needs a good slap to remind them of priorities in this economy.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3635[/ATTACH]

bollocks!
                Last edited by Beagle; August 3, 2011, 09:09 PM.
                Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                  Florida, Virginia, and Maryland have all tried to pass legislation making these things illegal or subject to a fine if displayed.

Sure they are lame, but I don't think they should be illegal. If you want to clearly state that you are a dumbass it benefits all of us to know that.
                  Hear Hear!

The truck nuts give you some insight about the person displaying them.

What's funny is that I can see myself doing something like that when I was younger. I put some sort of a radiation biohazard sticker on my car when I was 18 or 19... Why? Because I was a kid, that's why - it was cool!

Comment

I think they are pretty stupid ... but hey, if that's your thing then have fun with it.

Gov't agencies trying to get laws passed regarding this type of stuff obviously have their priorities wrong, especially in these economic times.
                    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
                      I think they are pretty stupid ... but hey, if that's your thing then have fun with it.

Gov't agencies trying to get laws passed regarding this type of stuff obviously have their priorities wrong, especially in these economic times.
                      I'm thinkin some of our elected officials could use a set
                      Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

I think they tell us a lot about the person driving the truck, not is a good way either!
                        sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Tasteless? yep. Anyone who installs them is a complete and total idiot? you bet. Ban them? you might be dumber than the guys who put them on their trucks, but I am not sure yet. both are reaching pretty far.
                          Last edited by dieselgeek; August 4, 2011, 09:07 AM.
                          www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

but a 4" can at the end of a 1" pipe is a ok.
                            there are so many things that are tasteless to one person and others thing are great..
                            I've seen those balls on the trucks of construction guys trucks that I don't think anyone here would have the balls to say anything to them about it.

there are no worse than those OCC cross that seems to end up in hitch receivers

Comment

This is just another prime example of how people like to live in bubbles..... I personally have 3 dogs, they are all females because the fact is I don't want to see a set of "balls" hanging from my dog and at that balls that may be bigger than mine!!! I'm sure this is the reasoning behind this, people are to uptight about seeing something that the "Creator" gave all males on this planet...... And face it, it's part of a "sexual" organ and that is to Taboo among a good portion of our prude society.......It's funny how people forget we are all "animals" to......

The real questions should be, "why do you feel they are tasteless" or "why do you feel the guy that hangs them from his truck has some sort of complex"........

Comment

Originally posted by Rebeldryver View Post
                                If any local or state legislature that takes the time for this kind of law really needs a good slap to remind them of priorities in this economy.
                                WIN!

They should all be ashamed of themselves for wasting tax payer money by spending any time on this.
                                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Working...
                                X